To strengthen our international sales team, we are looking for a driven, commercially strong, and enthusiastic business development executive who knows how to advise and convince prospects and accounts by telephone and Teams. Are you a sales tiger who knows how to get things done? Are you fluent in Spanish and English? Then we are looking for you!
The role of business development executive
As a Business Development Executive, you will be BIMcollab's first point of contact for our customers and prospects, and online meetings will be your main tool. It's your job to introduce BIMcollab to organizations that want to take their BIM efforts to the next level with the help of our platform. You will do this by actively pursuing leads that come in through our marketing channels or by proactively looking for potential clients in Spanish-speaking regions. A short online presentation of our software will support you in this. You know how to call in the help of one of our BIM consultants in time to go for the deal.
As an International Business Development Executive, you are mainly involved in consultative selling. You take care of a consultative sales process in which you think along with our customers and advise them about the best solution. A proactive market approach is important. We will enable you to build up a network of clients, if you do not already have one. You know how to use your network to generate new leads for yourself or your colleagues. We work with modern sales and marketing automation tools to reach and activate our prospects.
We value customer friendliness and customer satisfaction. We will provide you with all the tools and training you need, to prepare yourself for the task at hand. As a commercial talent, you decide where the bar is set and how fast you grow. We offer you everything you need to develop yourself as a sales professional.
Who are we?
We are an inspired group of fanatics who believe that designing and building can be more efficient with sustainable buildings as result. With that goal in mind, we develop advanced tools for BIM (Building information modeling). With BIM all stakeholders can work together more effectively because all information is stored in one integrated 3D (data) model, which can be used from design to maintenance. Worldwide we reach the top-100 construction companies and architectural offices with our model validation software BIMcollab ZOOM integrated with BIMcollab Cloud for BIM issue management. A team effort we are really proud of! Additionally, we are a distributor in the Benelux of the BIM design software Archicad. We always score 8+ in client satisfaction surveys.
BIMcollab is our platform for 3D model validation and issue management aimed at improving the quality of 3D design models for buildings. Better 3D models lead to better buildings, so you contribute to making the built environment more sustainable with a smarter use of materials, less waste, and energy-efficient buildings. A good user experience is of paramount importance to us; we go for innovation and quality in our development. That is why BIMcollab is used by tens of thousands of specialists worldwide and why we are proud of it!
What do you need for this?
- You live in the vicinity of our office in Eindhoven, The Netherlands, and are eligible to work here. We expect you to be able to work from our office at least three days per week.
- At least a bachelor's degree.
- Experience in a B2B environment and you are comfortable in an organization where the primary language is English.
- Excellent commercial and communicative skills in English and Spanish.
- You are result-driven and a self-starter but also a real team player.
We offer a challenging position with a lot of variety and potential for growth. We are located in the center of Eindhoven within a walking distance of the central station. Furthermore, you can expect:
- A fitting salary based on your knowledge and experience. The base salary for this opening will range between €3.646,- and €5.805,- . We do not believe in individual bonuses, instead everyone shares in the results of KUBUS.
- Kubus provides above-average benefits. The generous pension plan, profit sharing, and our employee participation plan result in the direct involvement of the employees with KUBUS' results.
- You will become part of a driven team of experienced professionals within a renowned company with an excellent reputation.
- Modern amenities such as providing a healthy lunch, having fresh fruit always available, and the ability to work from home or our (nearly) zero-emission office.
Do you see yourself in the above? Then apply immediately! Want to know more? Have a look at our websites www.kubusinfo.nl and www.bimcollab.com. For questions feel free to call us at +31 (0)40 213 1950.
Acquisition on this vacancy is not appreciated!