We are Fo-cus, and we are an employment agency based in Roosendaal. For our customer – an international company dealing in forwarding, logistics, and transport, we are looking for a Logistics Engineer.
Our client is working to become the world’s preferred supply chain logistics company. Their complete offer is designed to forge better connections between businesses, customers, and communities – through innovative supply chain management, freight forwarding, warehousing and distribution services. As a company, they’re dedicated to a culture of continuous improvement, ensuring everyone who works with them is committed, connected and creative in making them the world’s preferred choice.
The company has branches in The Netherlands, Belgium, Luxembourg and Sweden and about 700 colleagues working on these locations.
What’s the job about:
- Assisting with customer process blueprint exercises and process (supply chain) mapping workshops with potential clients as part of new business development
- Leading, supporting and coordinating customer implementations and (re)- engineering projects within the contract logistics organization
- Development and design of functional warehouse lay-out’s and innovative solutions
- Change management projects and identification, initiate and coordination of process- and (continuous) optimization projects using Lean working methods
- Leading sub-project teams to set up SOP’s, working instructions and operational processes (flow charts) and provide training
- Liaise between operations and ICT to ensure a seamless connection between the applications and physical goods flow, support functional changes and UAT
Who are we looking for:
A great colleague to join our solutions design team and possesses following qualities:
- A BSc degree or equal by experience
- Excellent people management and communication skills
- A strong analytical mind
- Good knowledge of MS Office (Excel, Visio, PowerPoint, …) and experience with supply chain applications (a.o. WMS and TMS)
Why this offer?
- An informal and international working environment
- Excellent primary and secondary conditions, with respect for work-life balance
- The opportunity to grow
- An office location nearby your home address, with assignments at our other locations in The Netherlands and Belgium