Are you a strong Project Leader, capable to lead cross functional R&D teams, developing new innovative principles and functions?
We are looking for an Integral Project Manager to lead Innovation Projects within the Coffee Appliances Business. With a cross functional team, you lead the Development of a new principle or function from Problem statement to Proof of Function. We develop and produce a full range of portioned and Fully Automatic Coffee and Espresso solutions with multifunctional teams around the globe. To stay ahead of thecompetition, we need break through innovations in Coffee preparation and connected solutions.
You are responsible for:
- Project results within the boundaries of your project charter and assignment
- Leading teams of 5-10 FTE
- Managing Budget
- Leadership: Coaches and directs project team members and gives them operational guidance
- Gathers and integrates project performance and progress information and keeps active communication with internal customers (eg. Realization Projects)
- Reporting: Reports on the progress of the project with an agreed frequency on quality, status, time, and money to senior management and to the project members
Over de werkgever
You will be a member of a Global Team who Dare to develop new industrial process with speed and introducing innovations and solutions to the market. As member of an Agile organization you will have the chance to face different challenges and you will be empowered to deliver innovation
- You will be part of the Global Coffee PMO team, existing of 15 Project managers, a PSO and Project Engineer, sitting in 3 locations (Netherlands, Italy and HongKong).
- As an Integral Project Manager you will lead a cross-functional team (Product development, Product Industrialization, Quality, Procurement, and supporting functions).
Wat wij bieden
- A meaningful career, with new challenges in a dynamic organization, working in an encouraging multinational and multicultural environment and having the opportunity to experience new technologies.
- You will be surrounded by passionate and committed colleagues who share your ambition to continue boosting our Coffee Business creating an outstanding customer experience
- A salary between €4800 and €5800, depending on your experience;
- Training, coaching and the opportunity to develop yourself;
- Good secondary employment conditions, such as a pension scheme and travel allowance;
- A personal training budget of €5000 on an annual basis;
- 25 vacation days;
For this position you will first be employed by us, USG Engineering. We recruit and second technical professionals within specific industries and leading companies. There are several paths you can walk with us. We can be a springboard for you, where you can get started at your dream company. We think it's even better if we can enter into a long-term partnership with you. Here you can look behind the scenes of different companies for a longer period of time, possibly even in different positions. Would you like to be employed directly at the company where you will be placed at a later date? That is also a possibility.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience:
- Bachelor or Master degree in technical domain (eg. Mechanical engineering, electronics, else)
- Change management and project management skills (PMP certification is a plus)
- From 5 to 10 years of related working experience in a complex manufacturing systems
- Strong Lean and Six Sigma understanding
- Product Innovation & Lifecycle Management Fundamentals
- You show learning agility and the ability to anticipate and solve problems
- You takes ownership of decisions and actions
- You speak English fluently
Wat wij bieden