Junior Designer - Youth Underwear Amsterdam
Are you a fashion designer with work experience at an international clothing brand? Are you skilled in working with CAD, Illustrator and Photoshop? A major fashion brand with its headquarters in Amsterdam is looking for a Junior Designer for their Youth Underwear collections. Please note, the deadline to apply is Wednesday, August 4th at 18:00.
The Junior Designer is responsible for supporting the Design team with designing and executing the collections. You will be the main lead on driving the 3D functionality of the team.
The key objective is to ensure a creative commercial product is designed and developed in line with the company's brand identity.
- Working with software such Vstitcher/Lotta 3D software, and Adobe Creative Suite;
- Creating and maintaining 3D sketches and 3D presentations;
- Working alongside the Merchandise, Product Development and Technical Services teams that are located in both Amsterdam and Hong Kong;.
- Creating color palettes & print directions for seasons;
- Updating the PLM system with updated colors, fits, and sketches;
- Creating artworks for trims, graphics, prints and designs for underwear, loungewear and unisex styles;
- Developing vendor creative brief packs for upcoming seasons;
- Maintaining an organized and systematic Design Studio library including design materials, archive and working samples.
Skills & Requirements:
- 2 or more years of experience in Fashion Design;
- Graduated at a bachelors degree level or equivalent;
- Excellent computer skills (Illustrator/Photoshop) & hand-drawn skills;
- Understanding of 3D software such as Browzwear;
- Business English fluency (both written and verbal);
- Ability to translate trends into a commercial collection with a contemporary handwriting;
- Work well in a team environment, utilizing strong communication skills;
- Ability to work in a highly productive, sometime hectic environment with a hands-on mentality.
What you can expect from our client:
- A company culture that fosters development, offering training and learning opportunities through their very own University;
- An international environment which respects diversity, equality, and individuality;
- A smart work program that empowers our associates to work from home in the Netherlands, within a flexible schedule;
- A beautiful state-of-the-art Campus awaiting you upon the return to the office.
Over de werkgever
One of the leading fashion design and marketing studios in the world. The company designs and markets designer collection apparel and a range of accessories. The brand's vision is characterized by minimal designs and wearable urban styles.
Wat wij bieden
Are you interested in the position and do you have the required skills and experience? Please send us your CV with a short letter of motivation. For more information feel free to call us at 020-5738383.
Please note that we agreed with our cl