Maintenance worker Schiphol
Solliciteer op de website van de werkgever
If you are a handy person and looking for a full-time job with lots of variety, Manpower has a fantastic job opportunity for you! As a maintenance worker you are responsible to perform required maintenance and service. For your effort you will receive a gross salary of ?13.10 per hour, travel expenses and a job opportunity for a longer period of time. Are you ready to lift, crawl, kneel, stoop, climb and walk all day? If so, come and join this team!
Employment agency Manpower is looking for a maintenance worker for a logistics and supply chain company near Schiphol Airport.
What will you be doing?
As a maintenance worker, you will observe safety, predictive and productive maintenance systems and processes to ensure that the site's business goals and objectives are met. This job is quite an active one! During your working day, you can expect to perform the following activities:
What's in it for you?
- Using hand and power tools
- Cleaning machines
- Reporting faults and any unusual situations to proper supervision
- Complying with safety regulations
- Reading and interpreting work orders and equipment manuals
- Providing emergency/unscheduled repairs of production equipment during production and performs scheduled maintenance repairs of production equipment during machine service.
- Gross salary of ?13.10 per hour
- The opportunity to apply for a permanent contract!
- Maximum reimbursement of travel expenses of ?4.76 per working day
- Free access to E-learning platform Manpower Academy
- Full-time job of 40 hours per week
- A job for a longer period of time
- Pension accrual through Manpower
Over de werkgever
About the company
You will be working for a supply chain and after-sales logistics company based in Oude Meer, near Schiphol Airport in Noord-Holland. Unfortunately, we can't give you any more information regarding your new employer until you have progressed further in your application.
In this position, you will be working in one of the following shifts: 6.15 until 14.30 hours or from 14.30 until 22.45 hours.
In addition, you preferably live in the Schiphol area, for example in Oude Meer, Aalsmeer or Uithoorn.If you apply, we will contact you within two working days. Don't wait too long and apply for this position, we would like to meet you soon!
- At least one year maintenance experience as an electrician or a similar position
- Preferable electrical background or certification
- Decent command of the English language, to secure the safety in the working area
- Able to work a physically demanding job that includes standing, walking, crouching and lifting
- Available for 40 hours per week and willing to work in two shifts
- Experienced in working with hand and power tools