HR Training Specialist English
Solliciteer op de website van de werkgever
The full time HR Training specialist will be involved in all Schiedam Training Center Team duties and collaborate to design, organize and deliver customized training programs mainly aimed to on board personnel of companys fleet, support companies in management of local training process, starting from training needs collection to delivery and reporting activities.
- Collect training needs from operative sites and vessels, prepare the training plan, communicate with internal clients (operative sites and vessel management team) and match requests with trainer’s availability.
- Promote through internal and external communication channels the activities performed by the training center, preparing videos, presentation (ppt), posters, newsletter, highlights and brochure.
- Collect training needs from companies Line Managers supporting them in definition of Individual Training Plans of their resources.
- Collaborate to identify new qualified vendors able to satisfy companies requirements improving STC Portfolio as well as companies local Training Catalogue.
- Collaborate to define a delivery planning and calendar of courses to be supplied in Saipem companies keeping in touch in external vendors.
- Support employees and line managers in using corporate learning management System, to request participations and give approval.
- Support participants and trainers for logistics and administration issues.
- Implement and improve the Training center Document and Quality Management System.
- Trace all training activities delivered, periodically monitoring the KPI of the Training Center.
- Compile annual training report of companies.
Over de werkgever
International offshore company in Sciedam.
Wat wij bieden
- Start date immediately
- 40 hours of work
- Salary between € 3.500-4.000 gross depending on the experience.
- You will be working from home.
- Laptop will be provided and all necessary equipment.
- Permanent position. You will receive directly a yearly contract with the company.
- Access with the public transport might not be the easiest, so car is recommended.
- Experience of 3-4 years in Training Center or Training Department of mid-large size companies.
- She/he had dialed with corporate training process, internal communication and reporting/data analysis activities.
- Preferable a Bachelor/Master degree education background.
- Familiar with software of graphic and design.
- She/he is a good communicator, proactive, result driven and excellent team worker.
- Fluency in English (written and spoken).
- Advanced user of Ms.Office , MS. Office, in particular excel and power point.
- Excellent presentation skills and able to make short videos.
- Able to work independently.
- Strong communication and organization skills.
Wat wij bieden