Shipping clerk fulltime Amsterdam
Solliciteer op de website van de werkgever
Do you have the packing, checking and coordinating skills that makes for a perfect shipping clerk? And are you up for the challenge of a physically demanding job? In short, are you the organizing Rambo that we’re looking for? If so, we have the job for you! We offer you a position at a company that provides a good salary, reimbursement of travels expenses and the chance to earn a permanent contract. Continue reading to find out more about the working conditions and apply!Employment agency Manpower is looking for a shipping clerk for a client at Schiphol.
As a shipping clerk you can expect to be performing the following tasks:
What’s in it for you?
- Ensuring all orders are packed correctly and are tied securely to pallets
- Prepacking accessories in date order and following the corresponding instructions
- Ensuring all packages are staged for consolidation check
- Preparing shipment documents and carrier labels
- Arranging labelled boxes for loading for transport
- Making sure that the assembly area is clean
- Gross salary of €12.50 per hour
- Reimbursement of travel expenses of €0.19 per kilometre
- Full-time job of 40 hours per week
- The possibility to get a direct contract
- Pension accrual through Manpower after 26 weeks’ work
- Free access to the Manpower Academy
Over de werkgever
The company you are going to work at is a global provider of conveying solutions, offering direct services in more than 100 countries. At this moment we unfortunately cannot tell you the name of the company, we will tell you more a few steps ahead in the procedure.
In this position you will be working between 7.30 and 17.00 from Monday through Friday.
You preferably live in the Amsterdam area, for example in Amstelveen, Hilversum or Hoofddorp.Do you meet all the criteria? Don’t wait any longer and apply today!
- At least an EQF-4 or mbo level 4 degree or higher
- A minimum of one year working experience as a shipping clerk or something similar, for example as a warehouse employee, logistics employee or heftruck driver
- Availability of 40 hours per week
- Good command of the English language (at least B1 according to the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages)
- A Certificate of Good Conduct (Verklaring Omtrent Gedrag or VOG) that shows you have not committed any criminal offences
- Good physical condition due to the physically demanding work
- A (Dutch) forklift truck certificate
Wat wij bieden
For more information please contact Robin Van Loon via email@example.com or call 088 282-8128.tijdelijk