Customer Service Manager Dutch
Solliciteer op de website van de werkgever
The full time Customer Service Manager EDC is responsible for managing a team that is ESP’s face to the customer providing a good Customer Experience with Customer inquiries, orders processing, delivery follow-up and invoicing
He or she will lead, motivate and develop the Customer Service team and see to that processes are continuously optimised so that customer needs are fulfilled. The EDC Customer Service team is responsible for defined customer segments/areas. coordination with Customer service teams in global sales offices is required.
- Develop, get approval for and implement/execute strategy for Supply Chain/Customer Service together with ESP Sales Management team
- Define the objectives for Customer Service EDC, coordinating the execution of action plans, facilitating and integrating the work of teams, seeking to optimize efforts to achieve the company's objectives.
- Ensure good coordination and optimised processes with other Supply Chain teams; Planning (S&OP) and Order fulfilment (Logistics).
- Interface with other departments (sales, production, management, IT, etc.) to ensure the quality of the delivered services.
- Be a driving force for the establishment of marketing strategies and customer programs, including differentiation strategies in collaboration with Sales, Business Development (Marketing) and Supply Chain teams.
- Ensure that customers get the product/service they have ordered; Documentation to be in accordance with customer requirements and specifications.
- Develop and implement processes and procedures to ensure on time deliveries and improved operational efficiency
- Provide operational support when required.
- Support complaints handling process.
- Develop and perform KPI Reporting.
- Support implementing the EBS concept in the organisation.
- Participate as a resource in projects covering topics linked to Customer Service/Order Handling/VAT
- Superuser KSD (TMS).
- Responsible for the budget and costs of the customer service team and related activities.
- Day to day supervision of the Customer Service team.
- Overall responsibility for hiring and training Customer Service staff.
- Manage training of employees – onboarding and general improvement.
- Conduct annual employee development discussions.
- Know and understand the local labor laws.
For more information please contact Ritsa Wanga Paraskevopoulou by sending an email to email@example.com or can reach her at 06-48281953
Over de werkgever
International company in Ridderkerk.
Wat wij bieden
- It will be a permanent position.
- It is a full time role based on 38,75 hours a week.
- Salary between EUR 4.500,00 until EUR 5.500 depending on experience.
- After selection the job interviews will not take place before the 28th of March and most probably after Easter.
- Position is located in Ridderkerk.
- Degree at University level preferred, but may be compensated by relevant experience.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in a commercial environment.
- Fluency in English and Dutch.
- Strong IT literacy and experience of ERP systems. Working fluency in MS 365 (Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Outlook, Teams, Sharepoint). Salesforce and PowerBI experience is an advantage.
- Experience in supervising subordinates.
- Experience in Group business environment.
- Ability to lead and motivate in a matrix organisation.
- Have a sincere interest in working with people and developing true team spirit .
- A willingness to take a “hands on” management approach and be involved in details.
- Have a sincere interest in developing processes.
- An understanding of sales order processing and of the financial impacts and business risks associated with the major functions of a sales order handling office.
Wat wij bieden