The Inside Sales Account Manager will be responsible for revenue acquisition, execution and developing client accounts, by selling the company's portfolio of products and services, virtually or via phone. The Inside Sales Account Manager oversees a specific market base using goal oriented planning and execution to achieve revenue targets and objectives.
Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Responsible for achieving assigned annual revenue growth / territory quota
- Responsible for overall account management and growth of existing accounts assigned to inside-sales territory
- Source new sales opportunities through inbound lead follow-up and outbound cold calls and emails
- Responsible for general market research of accounts to identify key players and generate interest
- Close sales and achieve quarterly / annual quotas
- Collaborate with regionally-focused territory managers to grow accounts to their fullest potential
- Develop a solid understanding of customer needs and requirements and collaboratively share this information with Product Marketing Management.
- Responsible for obtaining market knowledge and research of past accounts that have not reordered
- Responsible for regional account planning, analysis of historical growth performance, and territory growth projections
- Other tasks may be assigned and required
- An estimated 5% of travel may be required
- Attendance at required trade shows
- BS or BA degree with 3-5 years previous sales experience
- Ideal experiences would include selling software, or services to the Life Science markets.
- Proven track record of achieving or exceeding assigned quota
- Experience in working with Life Science manufacturing, quality, distribution, supply chain visibility and/or cargo security strongly preferred.
- Must have the ability to develop a strategic plan for the defined territory and the tactical action skills to exceed the financial goals of the territory.
- Perform effective online demos and web-presentations to prospects
- Strong phone and virtual presence and experience supporting customers remotely
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Fluent in French and English
- Strong listening and presentation skills
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- Proven excellence in working in a collaborative cross-functional team
- Experience with SalesForce CRM software strongly preferred
- Experience in selling to the French Life Sciences Markets
- Solid understanding of supply chain and logistics within the Life Sciences vertical
- Previous experience working for a multi-national company
French, inside sales
Voor deze functie is er geen minimale werkervaring vereist
Wat wij bieden
Abroad Experience B.V.
Abroad Experience B.V.
0031 33 479 3095