The Procurement team is responsible for selecting and buying all goods and services for Manufacturing, Supercharger, Delivery, Service, Energy, Marketing and Retail Development within EMEA. To support this team we are looking for a Global Supply Manager IT/Services. You will work with the centralized teams for implementing the best-of-class IT/Telecoms and Energy solutions.
You will have to request and evaluate quotes, negotiate prices, follow-up on placed orders, arranging sourcing, logistics and deliveries. The Tesla Procure-to-Pay process is key in your role. Seeking cost reduction opportunities, overall day to day supplier management and manage regional rollouts are tasks which you are used to do already in your present job. You are responsible for making sure that all Purchasing processes run smoothly, you are the go-to person for questions from the organization, you create reports and analyze data. You are super organized and can work in a hectic environment. Even in stress situations you keep yourself cool.
- Responsible for procuring IT, Telecoms, Energy and related Services to support the Tesla EMEA and GigaBerlin business :
- Hardware, Software and related services like staging and printing
- Datacenter selection and business management
- Telecoms voice & data management, including cellphones
- All Energy services, including vendor selection and cost management
- Other assigned commodities within the EMEA regional demands
- Manage programs of Tesla approved hw/sw and external partnerships
- Manage the Procure-to-Pay processes for your commodities, including vendor performance measurements and payments of invoices
- Working together with Supply Analysts and interns to perform the operational buying.
- Executing sourcing best-practices and driving their adoption by partnering with internal Tesla stakeholders on a global level
- Analyze historical spend as well as forecast spend and cost reduction opportunities
- Delivering new development cost reductions by leading strategic sourcing in EMEA
- Monitoring contract compliance, customer satisfaction and solving operational issues with your vendors
- Issuing RFx for sourcing the assigned commodity, find the best vendors / partners for Tesla
- Reviewing, analyzing and clarifying quote packages from vendors
- Prepare and present best procurement options for assigned procurement projects
- You live and breath Procurement! You have a drive to make sure that all IT, Telecoms and Services Programs are fully under control for our EMEA entities. You have a vision and you are not afraid to execute on that!
- Bachelor’s/Master’s degree or the equivalent in experience along with evidence of exceptional ability including minumum of 4 years Purchasing experience
- Min. 4 years of experience in IT/Telecoms, this could be hw/sw, licenses, datacenters, mobile, business solutions on a global or European level
- Preferably additional experience in the (sustainable) energy sourcing for local and large industries
- Excellent analytical and judgment skills, advanced Excel skills.
- Excellent organizational, administrative, and problem solving skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, growing environment with high demand to flexibility
- Demonstrated ability to identify business process issues and drive process improvement
- Excellent interpersonal, written, and communication skills
- An excellent verbal and written ability in English and one other EU language (preferably German)
- APICS / NEVI certification is a plus but not a necessity.
Uren per week: