StudentJob International is a part of YoungCapital group and active in Germany, Holland, Belgium, France, Spain, UK, Sweden, Austria and Switzerland as an online jobboard for students and graduates. In the past few years we have been growing extensively and established client-relations with many international companies. For more information you can visit our website: studentjob.de.
Due to our rapid growth we are looking to welcome an Account manager for the DACH market in our StudentJob International team in Hoofddorp (a city nearby Amsterdam). This is primarily a commercial role in a high growth environment. Focus is on sales and new business development.
Your most important tasks and responsibilities as an Account manager DACH:
- Sales and new business; proactively generate new business with corporates, high volume companies or agencies through acquisition.
- Key account management; develop an intensive relationship with your top 10 accounts, according an account planning. This involves forecasting and contact moments by phone.
- Develop new products/services for your top clients, initiate pilots and tailor made offerings.
- Build and manage a strong relationship with online marketing for operating the website.
- A good salary, an uncapped bonus and a relocation fee if you need to move to The Netherlands.
- A job where you work amongst fun colleagues in an international environment with the best atmosphere!
- A strong foundation for your commercial career including trainings.
- 25 holidays + additional 6,5 (ADV days), and your birthday off.
- The option to work hybrid (50% at the office is the minimum).
- A lot of fun, table tennis competitions and friday afternoon drinks.
- At least finished bachelor degree
- You are a native German speaker and you speak English fluently.
- A born seller, entrepreneurial and not afraid of cold calling.
- Sales experience is a plus.
- You take your own initiative and want to be responsible for your career growth.
Do you fit the profile as (junior) Accountmanager DACH and are you ready to be our new colleague? Then press the 'apply directly' button and we will contact you as soon as we can!