Bewirb dich auf der Webseite des Arbeitgebers
Come build the future with us.
Ever since Amazon opened its virtual doors, it aims at becoming the most customer-centric company in the world. How? By having people like you who make sure that customers can find everything that they are looking for online – at great prices and convenience. Immerse yourself in an environment that is fast-paced, expanding, continuously innovating and offering great opportunity for our customers and for you!
Amazon is looking for a smart, team-oriented and analytical candidate to join our Beauty product line team as
Vendor Manager based in Munich.
This is how you can contribute to our success:
· Work on the vendor management strategy for the Beauty category
· Build strong and sustainable relationships at an executive level with our vendors. Find creative solutions in negotiations and facilitate discussions in order to drive profitable growth
· Deliver selection growth and increase value for our customers by managing a team of highly motivated Brand Specialists (Brand Specialists work as Key Accounters for your category's largest brands/vendors)
· As a leader within the business you will share best practice across categories, also contributing to the international know how
· Turn in-depth analysis into strategic insight, present these in convincing figures and turn them into action
· Seek out ways to automate and simplify manual processes in order to improve productivity
For this position we expect:
· University degree required, ideally in business or an analytical discipline
· Several years of experience in e-commerce, consulting, vendor management, buyer or purchasing/procurement positions or key account management
· Very good Excel Skills
· Excellent communication and negotiation skills in German and English
Further qualifications would be a plus:
· MBA from a leading business school
· Strong commercial experience (e.g. P&L), ideally in an FMCG environment
· International experience in dynamic working environments & cross-functional experience, especially finance, marketing or supply chain
· Excellent knowledge of Excel and database work, ideally with experience in SQL
· A business focused way of thinking and a strong hands-on, results-driven mentality combined with a high desire to work strategically
· Strong interpersonal skills and an assertive approach, whilst maintaining your ability to be vocally self-critical
Are you interested? We look forward to receiving your application. Please submit your online application including your CV and covering letter in English.
Amazon is an equal opportunities employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We make recruiting decisions based on your experience and skills. We value your passion to discover, invent, simplify and build. Protecting your privacy and the security of your data is a longstanding top priority for Amazon. Please consult our Privacy Notice to know more about how we collect, use and transfer the personal data of our candidates. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation or any other assistance, please let the recruiting team know and they will support you with the necessary actions throughout the interview process.
Did you know that Amazon is offering various jobs in part-time? If you want to apply, please filter for “part-time” in the job type search section on amazon.jobs.