Bewirb dich auf der Webseite des Arbeitgebers
Come build the future with us!
At Amazon we expect no more and no less from you. Ever since Amazon opened its virtual doors, our aim has been to become the most customer-centric company in the world. How? By having people like you who make sure that our customers can find everything that they are looking for online – at great value and convenience. Immerse yourself in an environment that is fast-paced, growing and continuously innovating to offer great opportunities for our customers and for you!
Amazon is looking for a passionate candidate with the proven ability to build and drive new products and services for its Beauty and Personal Care Appliances category. The successful candidate will aggressively expand the business by developing multi-year strategies, initiating new ideas to build up brand relationships within the Luxury and Professional Beauty segment, driving business development, developing marketing plans, and monitoring / reacting to industry trends. You will have P&L responsibility from top line to operating margin together with other related teams like Vendor Management. We expect the candidate to be a passionate customer and category advocate within Amazon. You will be an effective leader and communicator, with strong business acumen, acute analytical skills, and the demonstrated ability to use creative thinking and innovation to solve complex problems. These individuals will thrive in a fast-paced, data-driven environment.
The ideal candidates should have experience in forging and building new products and services to customers, building vendor relationships, planning product cycles, and critical thinking skills; eCommerce and digital marketing experience is a plus. The right candidates will be flexible, action and results oriented, self-starting, have strong analytical skills, and be comfortable with computer databases and tools. He or she must have a proven track record in taking ownership, driving results and moving with speed to implement ideas in a fast-paced environment.
Key job responsibilities
Your professional challenges as Senior Product Manager, Business Development:
· To develop and lead initiatives for new service development and new business within the Luxury and Professional Beauty market segment
· Develop new initiatives and strategies to serve or overcome holdout brand requests to work with Amazon Beauty
· You will build strong relationships at a senior level internally as well as with vendors and facilitate discussions in order to drive the joint business.
· As a leader within the business you will share best practice across categories.
· You will turn in-depth analysis into strategic insight and action.
· You will seek out ways to automate & simplify manual processes in order to improve productivity.
· You will work closely with the marketing, in-stock and product management teams for your category.
· The performance of your product category, customer experience and operational efficiency will determine your success.
For this position, we expect:
· Bachelor Degree
· Several years of relevant experience, i. e. in finance, strategy consulting, business development or e-commerce
· First negotiation experience
· Experience with business analysis and P&L management
· Demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects – prioritization, planning and task delegation
Further qualifications would be a plus:
· Cross-functional project experience
· Technical aptitude and agility to learn web-based tools
· Experience in presenting to Senior management
Amazon is an equal opportunities employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We make recruiting decisions based on your experience and skills. We value your passion to discover, invent, simplify and build. Protecting your privacy and the security of your data is a longstanding top priority for Amazon. Please consult our Privacy Notice (https://www.amazon.jobs/en/privacy_page) to know more about how we collect, use and transfer the personal data of our candidates.