T&I Segment LeaderTake your next career step at ABB with a global team that is energizing the transformation of society and industry to achieve a more productive, sustainable future. At ABB, we have the clear goal of driving diversity and inclusion across all dimensions: gender, LGBTQ+, abilities, ethnicity and generations. Together, we are embarking on a journey where each and every one of us, individually and collectively, welcomes and celebrates individual differences.
As a Transportation & Infrastructure Segment Leader, you will be responsible for leading all local marketing and sales activities – products, systems, services - within the Transportation & Infrastructure segment, especially datacenter, building and marine, and you will also ensure to substantially increase sales, market share and customer satisfaction in the area, in Electrification Business Area in Tokyo, Japan. Reporting to the Local Business Area Manager, you will develop and implement a market-based strategy including direct, third party and sales. Build relationships with key external influencers to educate, inform and solicit support for new ABB segment strategy. Engage sales team and PMD for leading the target segment growth as virtual team. The local legal entity of the position is ABB K.K.
- Implementing the local go-to–market product/solution marketing strategy, including definition and communication of value propositions and positioning in target segment
- Achieving top line growth targets and financial budgets through regular oversight and definition and implementation of improvement plans as needed
- Executing annual marketing plan in conjunction with relevant Business Areas/Product Groups and preparing business plans focused on business development for a defined market
- Coordinating market analyses with sales team members & E-Commerce service provider and defining appropriate forecasts and plans
- Evaluating and sharing customer research, market conditions and competitor data
- Overseeing sales execution for assigned products by providing relevant materials and guidance to Sales team(s)
- Driving sales efficiency by delivering appropriate product knowledge information and training (technical and sales) for each salesperson and facilitating know-how sharing and cross-collaboration
- 5 years of experience in a sales or marketing role
- Strong ownership to lead new area and trust innovation
- Must possess strategical thinking ability
- Excellent communication and presentation skills in both English and Japanese language
- Ability to work in a multinational environment and in a matrix organization
- Flexibility in travelling within the specified area/country
- Retirement plan
- Medical insurance
- Flexible work practices
- Parental leave
More about us
ABB’s Electrification Global Markets organization is responsible for the go-to-market strategy in 100+ countries where the Electrification Business Area operates. Our 10,000 sales & marketing employees connect our customers and partners to our innovative portfolio of products, services and solutions. Our domain expertise and global footprint enable us to support our customers with solutions that address their current needs, while anticipating how emerging trends such as urbanization, digitalization and the shift to sustainable energy will impact their future needs. We look forward to receiving your application (preferably in English). If you want to discover more about ABB, take another look at our website www.abb.com.
Art des Stellenangebotes:
Es ist kein Abschluss erforderlich
Was wir bieten