DesignerTake your next career step at ABB with a global team that is energizing the transformation of society and industry to achieve a more productive, sustainable future. At ABB, we have the clear goal of driving diversity and inclusion across all dimensions: gender, LGBTQ+, abilities, ethnicity and generations. Together, we are embarking on a journey where each and every one of us, individually and collectively, welcomes and celebrates individual differences.
In this role, as a Designer you will be creating and executing designs for engineering solutions as part of the system drive low voltage drives product engineering team for Motion Business Area in Beijing, China, which includes drawings, calculations, bill of materials, engineering instructions and processes. Reporting to the Engineering Manager II, your skills and technical expertise will contribute to a variety of design projects.
- Taking the ownership of responsible products, including product technical support, problem solving, product data maintenance, product certification and product documentation
- Applying state-of-the-art design methods, tools, and engineering practices to design development
- Ensuring quality deliverables on time and on budget
- Completing risk and opportunity assessments, and reporting any issues for resolution
- Communicating engineering designs and processes to stakeholders and contributing to design reviews and in project meetings
- Working with the supply chain on vendor documentation, bids and evaluations of proposals, materials, and equipment
- Providing training and assistance to entry-level team members
- 2+ years of related working experience in product maintenance within product lifetime and supplier management
- A bachelor or above degree in electrical engineering or electric background
- A collaborative, solution-focused approach, and strong written and spoken communication skills in English and Chinese
- Possessing negotiation skills, is a good team player with a proactive attitude
- An individual who takes initiatives, is creative and gives great attention to detail
- Life insurance
- Disability insurance
- Sick pay
- Medical insurance
- Meal allowance
More about us
ABB System Drives is a global supplier of high-power, high-performance drives, drive systems and packages for industrial processes and large infrastructure applications. With our industry leading technology and global support, we help our customers, partners and equipment manufacturers with asset reliability, performance improvement and energy efficiency in mission critical applications. Our people and culture are the foundation of our success. We all together make the difference for our customers every day. We look forward to receiving your application (documents submitted in English are appreciated). If you want to discover more about ABB, take another look at our website.
Art des Stellenangebotes:
Es ist kein Abschluss erforderlich
Was wir bieten