Electrical DesignerTake your next career step at ABB with a global team that is energizing the transformation of society and industry to achieve a more productive, sustainable future. At ABB, we have the clear goal of driving diversity and inclusion across all dimensions: gender, LGBTQ+, abilities, ethnicity and generations. Together, we are embarking on a journey where each and every one of us, individually and collectively, welcomes and celebrates individual differences.
ABB Robotics is a pioneer and one of the leading global industrial robotics companies with the widest global footprint and a presence in 53 countries. As part of the 2020 strategy, ABB Robot-ics ventured into a new area of robotics, outside the traditional manufacturing segments. This is the mission of Consumer Segments & Service Robotics (CSSR) and within this business, our vision is to become the global leader in robotic products and solutions for the non-manufacturing markets such as intralogistics, healthcare and retail. The European Global Solution Centre (GSC) for CSSR is located in Huizingen, Belgium and spe-cializes in robot-centric automation solutions for e-commerce, retail, fresh food, non-food and express parcel segments. Our portfolio ranges from robotic products to modular cells, engi-neered turnkey solutions and lifecycle management services. To design and develop these automation systems, we are looking for an Electrical Designer who will be responsible for electrical drawings for independently managing turnkey and customized projects with an emphasis on electrical wiring and the integration of controllers (PLC controllers, Robotics, SCADA applications, specific management systems, etc.…).
- Develop and design electrical drawings based on input / output lists received from the electrical engineers.
- Select hardware and necessary components in cooperation with the electrical engineer to complete electrical drawings.
- Compare and select most suitable materials based on their technical specifications.
- Design 2D electrical cabinet layouts and prepare information for construction.
- Determine component/cable/wire numbering in cooperation with the electrical engineer and print them out.
- Contribute on standardization and efficiency within Eplan.
- An Engineering degree in electromechanics, electronics or automation (or equivalent by experience);
- For Junior: Willing to follow an Electrical Designing training program within our Training Academy and on the job supported by our Technical Coach (adapted depending on your experience);
- Knowledge of Autocad and Eplan is an advantage.
- Solution finder with an hands-on mindset;
- You have an eye for details
- You are organized and structured
- Computer literate in MS Office (Excel & Word);
- Willing to work on-site in Belgium or abroad (driving License B needed);
- You are fluent in Dutch or French with a good knowledge English, a basic knowledge of German is an advantage;
- Live ABB’s core values of safety and integrity, which means taking responsibility for your own actions while caring for your colleagues and the business.
More about us
Apply online and let’s write the future together. HR contact person Haik Agalovian email@example.com
Art des Stellenangebotes:
Es ist kein Abschluss erforderlich
Was wir bieten