Tender/Quotation Specialist - Automation Solutions
Tender/Quotation Specialist - Automation SolutionsTake your next career step at ABB with a global team that is energizing the transformation of society and industry to achieve a more productive, sustainable future. At ABB, we have the clear goal of driving diversity and inclusion across all dimensions: gender, LGBTQ+, abilities, ethnicity and generations. Together, we are embarking on a journey where each and every one of us, individually and collectively, welcomes and celebrates individual differences.
In this position, you will be the expert in delivering competitive bids, estimates and quotes to customers for Process Industries projects in Process Automation business area in Chile. Reporting to the Sales Support Manager, your attention to detail and ability to negotiate with multiple partners will be vital to this key component of project planning.
- Analysis of technical / commercial information for public and private tenders
- Preliminary design of systems and services
- Request for supplier requisitions
- Verification of supplier scope compliance
- Preparation of commercial and technical offer from ABB to the customer
- Purchase order approval management
- More than 5 years of experience in preparing bids and tenders, working as Sales Manager, Bidding Specialist, Proposal Engineer or related with 800xA system in the Mining market
- Knowledge of 800xA System, DCS, fieldbuses, process automation and advanced Excel
- Excellent attention to detail and ability to manage multiple deadlines simultaneously
- A collaborative, solution-focused approach with strong written and spoken communication skills
- A bachelor’s degree in Electronic engineering, Automation and control engineering or related
- Advanced English level
More about us
We look forward to receiving your application (preferably in English). If you want to discover more about ABB, take another look at our website www.abb.com.
Art des Stellenangebotes:
Es ist kein Abschluss erforderlich
Was wir bieten