Project Manager E-mobility
Project Manager E-mobilityTake your next career step at ABB with a global team that is energizing the transformation of society and industry to achieve a more productive, sustainable future. At ABB, we have the clear goal of driving diversity and inclusion across all dimensions: gender, LGBTQ+, abilities, ethnicity and generations. Together, we are embarking on a journey where each and every one of us, individually and collectively, welcomes and celebrates individual differences.
In this role, you will oversee E-mobility projects within the ABB Electrification division in Belgium and Luxembourg, providing clear guidelines, tasks and milestones, while motivating and providing feedback Reporting to the E-mobility Service Manager, you will maintain and enhance customer satisfaction by ensuring that customer requirements and all targets are met, providing excellent service at every stage of the project.
- Managing the development of project planning documents
- Monitoring projects to ensure best practices in cost control, resource efficiency and Health, Safety & Environment (HSE)
- Analyzing and addressing project risks, and regularly disseminating lessons learned
- Working with other functions to coordinate contract negotiations and claims with customers
- Achieving project deliverables and compliance with contract requirements
- Building strong relationships with customers and stakeholders
- Minimum 5 years of experience in project management, working project manager with low and medium voltage solutions in the electrotechnical market.
- Demonstrated experience in management of project scope, cost, schedules and vendors/subcontractors
- Knowledge of SAP
- A collaborative, solution-focused approach, and strong written and spoken communication skills
- A PMI, Prince2 or Agile certification is a definite asset
- Fluent oral and written in Dutch and Frence, good knowledge of English required.
More about us
Within ABB Electrification, the E-Mobility division provides solutions for our customers to energize electric vehicles. This division is also responsible for the technical and commercial handling of preventive and corrective maintenance work, retrofits and upgrades, inspections and test work, as well as the expansion and replacement of existing low and medium voltage installations. We look forward to receiving your application. If you want to discover more about ABB, take another look at our website www.abb.com. Please contact Patrick Brahm, Talent Partner, firstname.lastname@example.org for additional information.
Art des Stellenangebotes:
Es ist kein Abschluss erforderlich
Was wir bieten