Head Strategic Business Partner, Customer Engagement, Sandoz (d/f/m) Regular, Full Time
Bewirb dich auf der Webseite des Arbeitgebers
Job Description 142 nationalities build our culture and contribute to pioneer novel ways to help people access high-quality medicine. Join us and help us to make Novartis successful.
The Strategic Business Partner Customer Engagement, is directly responsible for driving the strategy to address current and future challenges to our generics business across the world. By fully understanding the business processes and local compliance requirements, this role will lead a team of 10+ colleagues to prioritize challenges, bring innovation and creativity to the requirements gathering process, and liaise with Technology Transformation Delivery Leads to ensure the successful development and deployment of transformative and fit for purpose technology solutions.
This role is empower to shape and drive the Sandoz digital transformation on a global level, in close collaboration with Sandoz Digital team partners as well as Sandoz Commercial business leadership.
Office location is Holzkrichen with opportunity of flexible location within Germany.
• Create a technology strategy to address the evolving challenges of Customer Engagement across all markets over the next 3-5 years. Evolve the roadmap for existing solutions to drive efficiency and reuse (full lifecycle management in alignment with TT architecture strategy).
• Drive the cultural change toward an innovative, digital mindset. Promote technology, data and insights solutions, that get to the heart of our biggest business challenges, making it easy for our customers to do business with us, and putting patient access at the center of everything we do.
• Grow the functional knowledge, relationships skills and executive presence of team members; provide constructive feedback to improve our services and align our colleagues to their desired career moves
• Oversee program and project delivery, including a Global CRM program and product (on Salesforce tech stack), Digital Asset Management, HCP Portal program, as well as various omnichannel initiatives
• Partner with Business to drive transformation programs enabled by technology, co-own transformation outcomes, from early experimentation to roll-out at market, region or global scale. Define, measure and drive business value of transformation initiatives underpinned by programs, projects, products.
• Develop deep functional knowledge across your team to support various global programs such as Lean Digital Core (LDC). Improve delivery process and engagement to address the challenge of navigating the TT organization, make it easier for customers to work with us.
• Own the successful management of TT budget for programs and projects; Communicate clear understanding of cost, risk, timeline and ROI to assist business to make the best decisions. Partner with regions and markets to balance global roadmaps with local investments and business needs; drive fit-for-purpose solutions that deliver near term ROI without undue risk to business operations.
• Develop and manage the risk portfolio for Customer Engagement technology investment and operations; ensuring business continuity as a top priority. Bring the Sandoz generic mindset to life - being focused (doing what matters), decisive (doing things efficiently) and smart (using resources efficiently).
Art des Stellenangebotes:
Minimum requirementsb>What you’ll bring to the role:
• University degree in business/technical area or adequate equivalent
• Minimum of 15 years’ experience with app development and/or large program management, Experience with agile (e.g., Scrum) & waterfall project methodologies
• Minimum of 8 years’ experience in Pharmaceutical Sales & Marketing
• Minimum of 5 years’ experience leading mid-sized global teams, Experience in leading outsourced near-shore and / or off-shore teams across multiple locations, geographies, and cultures
• Passion to enable patient access to medicines around the world, Proven track record of successful relationship management with senior leaders, Ability to work with others in a fast-paced, fluid, multi-cultural and multi-disciplinary team
• Experience with Salesforce/Veeva solutions highly recommended
• Digital transformation experience at global scale preferred
An open corporate culture, interesting and challenging tasks, attractive social benefits as well as opportunities for individual career growth within an international company.
769 million lives were touched by Novartis medicines in 2020, and while we’re proud of this, we know there is so much more we could do to help improve and extend people’s lives.
We believe new insights, perspectives and ground-breaking solutions can be found at the intersection of medical science and digital innovation. That a diverse, equitable and inclusive environment inspires new ways of working.
We believe our potential can thrive and grow in an unbossed culture underpinned by integrity, curiosity and flexibility. And we can reinvent what's possible, when we collaborate with courage to aggressively and ambitiously tackle the world’s toughest medical challenges. Because the greatest risk in life, is the risk of never trying!
Imagine what you could do here at Novartis!
Commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
Novartis embraces diversity, equal opportunity and inclusion. We are committed to building diverse teams, representative of the patients and communities we serve, and we strive to create an inclusive workplace that cultivates bold innovation through collaboration, and empowers our people to unleash their full potential.
Hiring decisions are only based on the qualification for the position, regardless of gender, ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation, age and disability.
The law provides for severely disabled / equal applicants the opportunity to involve the local representative body for disabled employees (SBV) in the application process. If you would like to request this, please let us know in advance as a note on your CV.
Join our Novartis Network: If this role is not suitable to your experience or career goals but you wish to stay connected to learn more about Novartis and our career opportunities, join the Novartis Network here: https://talentnetwork.novartis.com/network
Es ist kein Abschluss erforderlich