Amazon is seeking a highly resourceful Senior Finance Manager/ Head of Finance to support Amazon logistics fast growth in Middle Europe. We are continuously innovating on behalf of Amazon customers to deliver larger selection quicker and at lower prices.
In this role, you will improve profitability and customer experience by directly influencing the development, planning, and execution of our last mile network. The role requires innovative thinking as well as ability to grasp big picture. Clarity of thoughts together with clear and succinct communication will allow effective communication with business leaders and influence commitments made. You affectionate working in a progressive, fast changing environment. You are at ease with complex problems, ambiguous data and identifying key risks and opportunities. In this role, you will, together with your team, collaborate with business partners, stakeholders and other finance team across the organization and promote continuous improvement in financial and operational performance. You will venture into unknown area and support the team learn how to succeed in a new space.
· Building robust and scalable financial processes.
· Promoting continuous improvement and standardization of processes, including implementation of best practices and automation initiatives, collaborating with technology teams
· Facilitating review meetings with multiple stakeholders and work toward effective performance and cost management
· Partner with Consumer, Transportation, Supply Chain teams to define optimal cross functional decision that maximize Amazon's long term free cash flow.
· Mentoring and supporting junior team members, promoting diversity and inclusiveness
· 10+ years of corporate finance or related experience
· Strong English language written and oral communication skills with an ability to concisely summarize relevant data and convey results by effectively articulating complex messages
· Previous experience effectively hiring and supervising high performance teams of 5+ while improving diversity and inclusiveness
· Analytical, with a enthusiasm for learning and delivering innovative customer centric solutions
· Experience in an industrial, manufacturing or distribution environment
· Experience working with large-scale data mining and reporting tools (i.e. SQL, MS Access, Essbase, Cognos, etc.)
· MBA or other advanced degree (Msc)
Amazon is an equal opportunities employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We make recruiting decisions based on your experience and skills. We value your passion to discover, invent, simplify and build.
By submitting your resume and application information, you authorize Amazon to transmit and store your information in the Amazon group of companies' world-wide recruitment database, and to circulate that information as necessary for the purpose of evaluating your qualifications for this or other job vacancies.