Amazon Web Services (AWS) is looking for a world class partner and alliance leader to join the Data, Analytics, and BI partner team to lead business development efforts with System Integrator (SI), Channel, and Consulting Partners. As a Partner Development Specialist (PDS) for Analytics, you will have an exciting opportunity to deliver on our strategy to accelerate AWS adoption and business growth within Data, Analytics, & Advanced Analytics practices of strategic SI and Consulting Partners. You will help them develop capabilities, AWS powered data, analytics and BI offerings, develop and execute go-to-market and enablement plans, leading to healthy business pipeline, joint customer wins and market success.
Establishing secure and optimised data, analytics, and BI architectures on AWS Cloud is strategically important for our customers. In this role, you will work with partners to help them build growth oriented and strategically focused practices to deliver on these customer and market expectations. In this endeavour, you will collaborate with a number of AWS internal teams including Partner Managers, Solution Architects, Sales, Product, BD, Marketing, and solution teams to position and deliver these capabilities internally and to customers. You will be responsible for building Analytics Practice Plans for each partner and owning the execution of all elements of the plan including but not limited to enablement, GTMs, sales plays, executive alignment, supporting strategic deals, and relationship governance. The AWS Data and Analytics organisation will look to you as the expert on your managed partners and to drive AWS market success through them.
You should have a multi-faceted background to succeed in this position including a deep understanding of SI/Consulting business, selling software and consulting projects into enterprise customers, and building alliances between technology and consulting organisations. Ideally this expertise would have been acquired in similar positions at other enterprise software companies or working within SI organisations while engaging closely with technology firms. Additionally, you should have a deep understanding of the data, analytics, and BI technology landscape and dynamics, and a demonstrated ability to think strategically about business, process, and technical challenges, as well as build and convey compelling business cases and value propositions.
· Working with cross functional partner and AWS teams, build and drive analytics business plans which serve as blueprints for a partner’s growth
· Understand SI strategy and help build and drive go to market initiatives to support differentiation, customer wins, and market success
· Drive partner pipeline and customer wins through focused sales plays, GTMs, and campaigns
· Work with technical teams on both sides to identify, develop, and launch value add solutions/offerings which showcase SI capabilities and AWS technologies
· Create and drive enablement plans for SI teams in support of business needs
· Support SI market expansion in new geographies, vertical segments, and use cases by aligning with respective AWS teams and growth strategies
· Prepare and deliver business reviews to AWS and partner senior leaders including business metrics, goal achievements, and overall health of business
· 25% travel expected for partner meetings, supporting GTMs and meeting customers
Location is flexible across the main hubs in EMEA.
Amazon.com is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer – Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation/ Age.
· 10+ years of sales, consulting, partner management, or business development in the data, analytics, or BI space
· Experience in shaping and driving data and analytics consulting alliances. Candidate should understand challenges, dynamics, and mechanisms to structure and drive success through such relationships
· Understanding of prevailing business and technology trends and solutions in Cloud BI space that either inhibit or accelerate enterprise adoption across different BI use cases.
· Strong organisational skills and attention to detail with the ability to set clear priorities in a fast paced, dynamic work environment
· Demonstrated ability to engage and influence C-level executives
· Experience in building data, analytics, and BI business with consulting partners for other technology providers in the analytics market.
· Experience with AWS partners and understanding of AWS partner ecosystem
· Understanding of Cloud Infrastructure and AWS data, analytics and BI services