Digital Transformation Change Lead Regular, Full Time
Bewirb dich auf der Webseite des Arbeitgebers
Job Description 1886! We have more than 130 years of experience treating patients. Sandoz, a division of Novartis, is a global leader in generics and biosimilars, and seeks to play a leading role in improving access to medicines worldwide.
Sandoz has embraced an ambitious strategy to drive a company-wide digital transformation. This includes the development and implementation of the Sandoz enterprise-wide digital strategy that uses data and digital to develop and manage a strategic digital portfolio that delivers $500M of value to Sandoz within 3 years. This will drive deployment of digital and data technologies and ways of working to achieve enterprise-wide strategic objectives across Portfolio and Pipeline, Customer Engagement and Sales Operations. The Sandoz Digital Strategy is led by the Sandoz Chief Digital Officer and co-owned with the Sandoz Executive Committee (SEC)
The Digital Transformation Change Lead reports into Head of Digital Transformation Change Strategy. The role is accountable for successful execution of the Sandoz digital change strategy globally and multi-functionally at the enterprise level.
This includes (1) Ensuring new digital-enabled processes are well-embedded and adopted, (2) Increasing digital proficiencies of Sandoz associates towards higher beneficial work using digital platforms implemented, (3) Fostering a data-centric digital culture of experimentation, learning and iteration.
Your responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• Lead implementation of our Digital change strategy and framework consistently across global digital programs.
• Strong collaboration with region and country heads and digital teams to find opportunities to optimise business process, roles and responsibilities, skills and capabilities to fully realise digital transformation improvements
• Formulate comprehensive change management plan for various digital programs including partner mapping, change readiness, system gap assessment, risk management and mitigation.
• Work with digital strategy leads to integrate change management workstream into digital program and project plans.
• Evaluate capability needs using gap analysis to identify upskilling and/or hiring needs on a digital program level, develop and execute plans for content development, trainings and learning methods
• Drive delivery of digital capability building programs with Sandoz regions and functions, leveraging and in collaboration with internal digital capability teams across the Novartis group and external partners.
• Track and measure digital capability training reach and impact of digital programs, collaborate with communications to support the design, development, delivery and management of digital communications for program
• Track and measure digital strategy adoption reach and impact. Employ process improvement methodologies such as LEAN methodology and coaching of ‘LEAN champions’ in markets to build a continuous improvement environment to support the digital program of change
• Lead post digital program implementation reviews to ensure the change delivered is sustainable and actively solicit feedback from countries and program change agents to improve and refine change management approach.
Art des Stellenangebotes:
Minimum requirementsWhat you'll need:
• University degree required in a relevant field
• Extensive experience in leading transformation change and global capability building programs at enterprise level
• Demonstrated ability to synthesize information to develop recommendations, and ability to persuade / influence organization of recommended path
• Demonstrable ability to manage multiple projects, to be accountable for individual & team results and inspire change across functions
• Solid experience in leading others to achieve organizational objectives including the ability to anticipate and adapt, own and/or work group tactics to support changing business needs
• Excellent ability to communicate at executive level, capable of building relationships, collaborating and influencing across a multi-country and multifunctional matrix organization
• Proficiency in English language (oral and written)
Nice to have:
• Qualification in preferably in Business and Human Resource and/or Management
Why consider Novartis?
799 million. That’s how many lives our products touched in 2019. And while we’re proud of that fact, in this world of digital and technological transformation, we must also ask ourselves this: how can we continue to improve and extend even more people’s lives?
We believe the answers are found when curious, courageous and collaborative people like you are brought together in an inspiring environment. Where you’re given opportunities to explore the power of digital and data. Where you’re empowered to risk failure by taking smart risks, and where you’re surrounded by people who share your determination to tackle the world’s toughest medical challenges.
Imagine what you could do at Novartis!
Commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
Novartis embraces diversity, equal opportunity and inclusion. We are committed to building diverse teams, representative of the patients and communities we serve, and we strive to create an inclusive workplace that cultivates bold innovation through collaboration, and empowers our people to unleash their full potential.
Join our Novartis Network: If this role is not suitable to your experience or career goals but you wish to stay connected to learn more about Novartis and our career opportunities, join the Novartis Network here: https://talentnetwork.novartis.com/network
Es ist kein Abschluss erforderlich
Bewirb dich auf der Webseite des Arbeitgebers