As Regional Senior Manager you will jointly with the Regional Director support the Regional Practice Area Leader for Industrial Goods in EMESA and their leadership team with developing the regional business strategy, translating it to concrete initiatives and driving implementation with senior stakeholders. You will support the annual planning process, manage business development activities and perform business analysis - e.g. Monitor the state of the business (lead flow, proposal pipeline and sold cases). Via a strong link to the regional People team, you will manage certain people initiatives and affiliation activities such as Practice meetings and internal communication. The role will be an integral and influential contributor to the development and growth of BCG's EMESA region which includes Europe, Middle East, South America and Africa.YOU'RE GOOD AT
- Self-starting with a strong work ethic, entrepreneurial drive, service mentality and ability to work autonomously and in a multinational team
- Operating effectively in a matrix organization and fast-paced environment where ownership, accountability, and way forward may be unclear - you drive for clarity
- Complex project management with the ability to deliver intellectually rigorous output, driving on-time deliverables as well as anticipating and managing risks
- Managing senior stakeholders, building consensus, influencing and negotiating while being a strong team player across seniority levels - with a strong presence and maturity
- Ability to respect all BCG client/employee information as personal and confidential
- Motivating others to deliver highest standards, providing direction, mentoring and coaching
- Bachelor's degree required, master's degree with strong academic achievements preferred
- At least 8 years industry experience or 4 years consulting experience
- Significant BCG experience preferred, ideally on the Consulting Team (equivalent to Project Leader)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
- Strong interpersonal skills, credibility
- Advanced knowledge in Outlook, PowerPoint, and Excel
You will work closely with the EMESA Practice Area Leader and Director and the full leadership team when setting the strategic agenda and driving implementation. For daily business, you also collaborate with global Sector Managers, Regional Managers, and Practice Area Coordinators within the Industrial Goods Practice. Further collaboration with other global and regional BCG functions occurs as needed.ADDITIONAL INFORMATION
BCG's Industrial Goods Practice is divided into three sectors: Automotive & Mobility (A&M), Greentech and Engineered Products (G&EP) and Materials & Process Industries (MPI). The Practice includes the consulting team that works with our clients the Knowledge Team, as well as the Practice Area Management & Operations team that manages the Practice and includes Sector Managers, Business Development Managers, Regional Managers, Coordinators and Marketers. The PA M&O team is, in short, the backbone of the Industrial Goods Practice.
We are very open to candidates looking for part-time with > 70% capacity.