As a working student supporting the Agile Coach, your mission is to assist in enhancing the efficiency and productivity of our teams.
You will help with team-related organizational tasks and create insightful team metrics and reports.
You will collaborate with cross-functional teams and stakeholders, fostering a culture of continuous improvement and knowledge sharing.
Your contributions will directly impact the success of our software development process, ensuring that our teams operate at their highest potential and deliver exceptional results.
- Responsibility from day one with tasks that directly impact our product development.
- State-of-the-art technology stack with exciting developments already in line.
- Attractive monthly salary with 1.500 Euros gross.
- Flexible working hours (20 hours weekly) that consider your university schedule and study requirements.
- Up to 100% home office possible. You can also choose to work at our Mindspace office in Berlin.
- Free choice of hardware (Mac or Windows) provided by us.
- Agile work in a colorful, diverse, international team with flat hierarchies.
- Excellent career and personal development possibilities plus full access to Udemy Business.
- Fully paid Urban Sports Club membership.
- Monthly digital meal voucher for up to 103,50 Euros.
- Corporate Benefits Program with awesome discounts.
- Eingeschriebene:r Student:in an einer staatlich anerkannten Hochschule
- Located in Germany (preferably in Berlin) and enrolled in a German university focusing on organizational psychology, organizational development, or business-related studies.
- Responsible team player with strong collaboration and communication skills.
- Fluent verbal and written English communication skills (German is a plus).
- You are characterized by a structured way of working and strong moderation and presentation skills.
- You like to work cross-functionally and think outside the box.
- You are interested in optimizing team dynamics and are familiar with agile product development.
- You are interested in identifying opportunities for improvement and actively ideating on improving processes.
Our vision is to build the data-driven shop floor of the future that enables a smart and sustainable industry.
Our Manufacturing and IoT software solution enables industrial companies to tap the full potential of their data. Software engineering is our DNA, and through an agile way of working and a great team, we are constantly developing our products. We are fully committed to agility, transparency (1on1s, holistic feedback, especially to leadership), and state-of-the-art technologies (DevOps Workflows, Kubernetes, Kafka, React, Kotlin).
We guarantee exciting tasks in a young company that is constantly changing and improving and where you can actively shape its future.
Der Job passt perfekt zu dir? Dann bewirb dich jetzt und wir werden dich so schnell wie möglich kontaktieren.