Are you a Customer Service expert and do you want to give customers the best possible service and experience? Do you love helping people but do not want to work in a callcenter? And do you want to be an important part of our company's success and make a real difference? Then you might be our perfect match!
As a Customer Service Representative you put a human face to all local, international and internal customers and partners' touchpoints. You provide first level support on all aspects of our products and services by handling requests and enquiries and liasing extensively with our operational interfaces at our head office. You will find solutions for the problems customers may experience and support them with their questions A to Z.
- Identify ways to improve the efficiency of processes
- First point of contact for customers and partners providing support on all products by e-mail and phone
- Where necessary, handover to second level support teams, follow up on claims and queries, and respond to customers and partners
- Coordinate with involved parties and providing them with support to ensure high quality and timely service for the customer
- Handle changes of customer masterdata
- Handle and resolve customer complaints
- Bachelor degree or equivalent level qualification
- Relevant professional work experience in a similar position or relevant field is preferred
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Good analytical skills and the ability to successfully interact with internal/external partners to solve problems
- Good organizational and administrative skills, able to multi-task, prioritize and manage workloads
- Outstanding commitment, reliable, flexible and able to work in a team
- Independent, self motivated and goal-oriented working style
- Fluent verbal and written in Dutch and English is a must. French is preferred.