Dow Benelux is one of the biggest international chemical companies located in Terneuzen, the Netherlands. Are you ready to take your place there?
The Dow Chemical Company is looking for a Associate Purchasing Analyst for the EMEAI Department located in Terneuzen, The Netherlands. The main purpose of the Sourcing Technologist is to manage assigned tactical spends. The role creates value by providing appropriate input, development and implementation of the sourcing tactical spend items.
As Associate Purchasing Analyst you have the following responsibilities?
- To work with system data on actual purchases to identify value opportunities, develop plans to capture value while aligning with partner strategies.
- Support the Sourcing Specialists and Sourcing Managers with more transactional activities, such as uploading contracts, creating vendors and addressing any necessary changes within ECC or any other Dow tool.
- Negotiate supply pricing, lead times and delivery terms for non-critical spend items
- Provides sourcing support for Dow businesses or functions by working with the partners to clarify the scope of service, quality, volume and logistic requirements for new and existing purchases
- Utilizes available sourcing tools such as request for information (RFI) and request for quote (RFQ) to the fullest capability
What do we offer you?
- An exciting long-term full-time job.
- Working hours in the day shifts.
- A market-conform salary based on your experience.
- An online platform (Good HabitZ) where you can improve your skills by following official e-learnings.
- Travel expenses and tunnel costs (when necessary) reimbursement .
- For this position Dow can offer you a contract any time.
You as an associate purchasing analyst have the following competences
- You have a bachelor degree preferable preferably in Engineering or Procurement and/or Supply Chain.
- Fluent in English & French or English & German
- You have a high knowledge base of procurement work process, purchasing strategic sourcing process, purchasing policies.
- Working knowledge of SAP, Portfolio, Sharepoint and Excel.
- You must be able to provide training and mentorship to new team members.
Do you have excellent problem solving skills and multi-tasking isn't a problem for you? Then apply for the job by clicking the button, or email your resume, motivation letter (in English) and your highest obtained diploma to firstname.lastname@example.org!
For further questions we are always available! Did you know you can also reach us via whats app: 06-19888181
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor iedereen die zich hierin herkent.
Uren per week:
Je maakt een 'mijn Randstad' account aan om te kunnen reageren op onze vacatures. Dit doe je automatisch wanneer je voor het eerst een sollicitatie afrond bij Randstad, heel eenvoudig dus. Via je 'mijn Randstad' account beheer je gemakkeli