Would you like to help Santa Claus deliver all the presents across the Netherlands this winter? As a mail sorter you will be sorting different kinds of parcels, letters and other mail by zipcode. In PostNL’s warehouse in Nieuwegein a large team of colleagues makes sure that the working atmosphere is always great. PostNL also offers all kinds of different shifts, so you can decide exactly when you would like to work. Do you want to know more? Keep reading and apply!
Employment agency Manpower is looking for several mail sorters for PostNL in Nieuwegein.
What will you be doing?
Between big sorting machines you will be coordinating the mail, so that the mail carriers will receive the correct cargo. The tasks you will be performing are:
What’s in it for you?
- Loading and unloading of the sorting machine
- Placing the mail on assembly line (a flat-belt conveyor)
- Entering zip code data in different systems and placing stickers on the mail
- Carrying big containers filled with mail
- Checking the machine flow by keeping it free of big boxes
- Gross salary of €10.53 per hour
- Shift fee up to 40% on top of your salary when you work night or morning shifts
- Free access to E-learning platform Studytube via Manpower
- Part-time job of 3 - 30 hours a week
- On-the-job training to control different machines
- Nice working environment
- Temporary job until the end of 2019, but extension is a possibility
Preferably you live in Nieuwegein, Houten, Utrecht, Woerden or in the area.How to apply
- At least 16 years old
- Physically capable of lifting heavy bags
- Your own mode of transport to get to work (for instance a bike, car or scooter)
- Able to apply for a Code of Good Conduct (Verklaring Omtrent Gedrag or VOG) at your local municipality
- Apply online using the “Solliciteer direct” button
- We will contact you for a personal phone interview
- Together we will consider if this vacancy (or possibly a different one) is the right one for you
- Interview at our local Manpower office and/or our client
Over de werkgever
About the company
You are going to work for PostNL. With their orange mailboxes, orange delivery vans and orange cargo bikes they don’t go by unnoticed! PostNL delivers letters and parcels throughout the Netherlands and is responsible for a timely delivery of an impressive 99,8% of their mail!
As a mail sorter you have the options to work between 3 and 30 hours per week. Big chance there are working hours that fits your schedule! The shifts are:
- Morning shift: 7.00 hrs - 12.00 hrs
- Day shift: 15.00 hrs - 20.00 hrs
- Evening shift: 19.30 hrs - 0.00 hrs
- Night shift: 0.00 hrs - 7.00 hrs
It is mandatory to be available on Friday evening and Friday night.This is Manpower
There are benefits to working through employment agency Manpower! First of all, we will contact you shortly after you apply for one of our vacancies. This means you can start your new job as soon as possible. You will also get free access to Studytube, our online training platform. Here you can develop new skills or brush up on your old ones to keep yourself in tip-top shape for tomorrow’s job market! After working via Manpower for six months, you will also start accruing pension.
Wat wij bieden
10,53 bruto per uur
Uren per week:
3 - 30
If you would like more information about this vacancy or if you have further questions, please contact Michelle Steenkist via email@example.com or by calling 088-2828128
Bijna niets in het leven is voor mensen zó es