Sales / Account Executive (Food Ingredients)
As a Sales / Account Executive for Food Ingredients B2B you are working closely with the sales team and the logistics department. You're supporting the sales team to manage both new and existing customers, main objectives are; supply chain management, follow up with customer current demands and forecast, complaint handling and / or QA related issues both to the customer and internal organization.
Your career path will be Sales Assistant --- Account Executive (in 0.5 ~ 1.5 years) --- Sales Manager (in 1 ~ 2 years).
Helps Account Executive or Sales Manager to conduct the followings:
- Promoting / selling / securing orders from existing and prospective customers through a combination of consultative and needs based selling approach.
- Demonstrates products and services to existing / potential customers and assists them in selecting those best suited to their needs.
- Establishes, develops and maintains business relationships with current and prospective customers to generate new business.
- Makes proposals / quotations for current and prospective customers.
- Supplies management with oral and written reports on customer needs, problems, interests, competitive activities, and potential for new products and services.
- Performs other sales / market related duties as assigned.
- Participates in trade shows and conventions if necessary.
Additional Knowledge & Skills
- Ability to adapt and interact successfully across cultures
- Highly self-driven and motivated to be successful
- Judgment and decision making skills
- Good communication, negotiation and persuasion skills
- Critical thinking and problem solving skills
Rijswijk, The Netherlands. Close to the Rijswijk train station and A4.
- College Bachelor's Degree, Graduate degree preferred but not required
- Technical background preferred but not required: chemistry, biology, pharmaceutics, food industry, etc.)
- Interest in sales and account planning
- Well versed in the Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint)
- Fluent in written and spoken English and at least one other language
Er is geen minimale opleiding vereist