Post Production Coordinator
Fashion One is the foremost authority on global fashion, lifestyle and entertainment. At Fashion One, our influence ranges from the latest news and trends from Fashion Weeks and Haute Couture to innovative, high-paced original programs, reality shows, documentaries, travelogues, and lifestyle magazine.
From the exotica of Latin Angels, the telenovela-style drama of The Switch, the reality with a purpose of Fashion Correspondent, and the finger on the pulse of Eco Trendsetters and Fashion's Future, Fashion One occupies rarified air in the entertainment industry.
Fashion One's global office network spans from New York, Hong Kong, London, Portugal, Switzerland, Russia to Taiwan and the Philippines. Our continuing growth in North America, Eastern Europe, Africa, and Asia has consolidated our positions as the undisputed number one international fashion and lifestyle destination.
The primary role of the Post Production Coordinator is to secure the smooth operation of the content department and coordinating the production for the delivery of finalized media. You will ensure delivery of such media to networks, while working closely with the Chief of Operations and our Head of Content.
- Maintain and oversee the ongoing organization of video assets, including original shoot material, archival footage, stock footage and images, graphics, and episodic material.
- Work with the Head of Content to plan, schedule, and manage the assignments and daily workflow of the video editing staff (including staff and contract positions), to ensure the timely delivery of high-quality video assets.
- Process and organize footage, including verifying files, renaming, transcoding, setting up projects and timelines, outputting and archiving files, and timeline.
- Provide meticulous final QC checks to deliverables, then oversee final delivery to all required destinations.
- Generate weekly output reports, identifying projects in progress, editor assignments, and reports tracking deliverables.
- Be able and willing to personally take on projects as needed
- At least 2 years experience with TV post-production and broadcast media.
- Good communication and management skills.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook).
- Must be extremely organized and motivated with the ability to effectively prioritize and multi-task in very fast-paced and deadline-driven environment.
- Must have background in creating EPG (Electronic Programming Guide), grids, and schedules.
- Have a keen eye to check the content and perform quality control.
- Knowledge of video, audio, and image encoding formats and industry best practices.
- Can work independently as well as being a team player.
- Knowledge of graphics and video editing software such as Adobe Creative Cloud.
- Solid proficiency in technical problem solving.
- Detail oriented and focused on continual process improvement.
Er is geen minimale opleiding vereist