Fashion One is the foremost authority on global fashion, lifestyle and entertainment. At Fashion One, our influence ranges from the latest news and trends from Fashion Weeks and Haute Couture to innovative, high-paced original programs, reality shows, documentaries, travelogues, and lifestyle magazine.
From the exotic or Latin Angels, the telenovela-style drama or The Switch, the reality with a purpose of Fashion Correspondent, and the finger on the pulse of Eco Trendsetters and Fashion's Future, Fashion One occupied rarified air in the entertainment industry.
Fashion One's global office network spans from New York, Hong Kong, London, Portugal, Switzerland, Russia to Taiwan and the Philippines. Our continuing growth in North America, Eastern Europe, Africa and Asia has consolidated our positions as the undisputed number one international fashion and lifestyle destination.
The primary role of the Head of Content is the continuous development and communication with the content department, while working closely with the Chief Executive Officer. The Head of Content will ensure communication with internal and external parties regarding marketing content to drive engagement, retention, leads, and positive customer behavior and feedback.
- Communicate media trends and industry shifts, including implications for programming strategy.
- Foster and maintain relationships with content providers.
- Anticipates, identifies, and resolves complex problems, including troubleshooting systems and quality control issues.
- Handles content acquisition for critical jurisdictions and projects, while independently managing all aspects of delivering content that is current, accurate, and complete.
- Manage post-production workflow and operations.
- Bachelor degree in Information Technology, Fine Arts, Public Relation or any related IT and communications field.
- 10+ years of experience in production, network broadcast operation, and content creation.
- Expertise in all major business software applications (Adobe Creative Suite, Final Cut Studio, Cuba Playout Rundown Editor and Da Vinci Resolve).
- Must have solid background in creating EPG (Electronic Programming Guide), grids, and schedules for IPTV and OTT Platforms.
- Must have knowledge in UHD-4K and HD standard broadcast formats.
- Solid proficiency in technical problem solving.
- Good communication and management skills.
- Must be extremely organized and motivated with the ability to effectively prioritize and multi-task in a very fast-paced and deadline-drive environment.
Er is geen minimale opleiding vereist