First things first! It is important that you live in the Netherlands, have work experience in the Netherlands and have a valid permanent work visa to work in the Netherlands, otherwise we ask you not to apply.
As our Charging Hardware Technical Specialist you know the technical details of charging equipment by heart and are able to advise and challenge on (internal)client's needs. You are the sparring partner for our Operations team and project managers. From time to time, you should be able to explain to our colleagues in the field what to do in case things don't work.
Overall, you will be responsible for the analysis, implementation, and development of our hardware- and supplier portfolio - focusing on charging technology and data connectivity. This means:
- Keep track of (key) trends in charger hardware, standardization technologies and data connection in the market.
- Manage technical communication with hardware suppliers regarding existing and new products, features, and developments.
- Assess quality of new suppliers, new hardware products and internal electrical components of the charging stations/accessories.
- Validate new releases of firmware for charging systems with electric vehicles.
- Advice on technological and economic feasibility for different use / business cases.
- Act as an expert on data connection solutions for the chargers and the Allego backend, support in case of issues and provide advice for future developments and improvements.
- Provide technical consultancy and 'on demand hardware analyses' for product development.
- In-depth technical analysis of charging issues of our operational chargers in our network.