What do you do on a daily basis?
· You take charge of planning operations and logistics
· Arrange transportation from suppliers and contractors
· Communicate with suppliers and able to handle complex purchases
· Work closely with the warehouse manager to ensure stock availability
· Use your engineering and technical knowledge to make complex order for project specific parts
· Complete a variety of administrative tasks
Our client has been a global leader in the design, manufacture and installation of food related technology for over thirty years. They offer the most advanced systems in the industry for their customers from Europe to Asia.
If you are interested in this vacancy, you can apply by clicking on the button above. Your application will be sent directly to the recruiter in charge. IMPORTANT: if you are not yet registered with Undutchables we kindly ask you to do so. Your information will be handled in the strictest confidence and your CV will not be sent to a company unless you have given prior permission.We will invite you for an extensive interview, as soon as any potential job opportunities arise. We will advise you on issues regarding employment in the Netherlands. Then, if possible, we will introduce you to a prospective company and provide support during the selection procedure.Who are you?
· You are a proactive worker with a strong personality
· Have knowledge or a background in engineering (or are willing to learn)
· An organized worker who can manage different tasks
· Technical ability and focus
· Fluent in English and conversational in Dutch (in order to communicate with the workshop staff)
What does the company offer?
You will have a team of ca 15 colleagues. It is an international team and company and you will be part of a professional and social team. You can share and bring new ideas to the company. You will be able to work the majority of the time from home, visiting the office only for weekly meetings.
Salary depends on the experience of the candidate. Salary indication: €2.700-3.100 based on a 40 hour work week.