Next to this you work closely with the e-commerce specialists, sales support and purchasing team. Next to your product management tasks your are also captain of the French team (sales support, e-commerce specialist and yourself). You are the spokesperson of the team, you help your colleagues run the daily business and you keep track of all relevant KPI's (e.g. Turnover, gross margin, return percentage).
Our client is active in the automotive industry. Via their webshops they sell all kinds of equipment in The Netherlands, Belgium, Luxemburg, France and Germany. They are growing fast and that's why they are on a constant lookout for new colleagues to join our motivated and fun team. They work in a driven and informal atmosphere where intrinsic motivation and taking responsibility are important values.
If you are interested in this vacancy, you can apply by clicking on the button above. Your application will be sent directly to the recruiter in charge. IMPORTANT: if you are not yet registered with Undutchables we kindly ask you to do so. Your information will be handled in the strictest confidence and your CV will not be sent to a company unless you have given prior permission.We will invite you for an extensive interview, as soon as any potential job opportunities arise. We will advise you on issues regarding employment in the Netherlands. Then, if possible, we will introduce you to a prospective company and provide support during the selection procedure.What do we ask from you?
- You completed a relevant study on Bachelor or Master level
- You master French language on business level (C1/2), next to a professional level of English
- You are comfortable working with numbers and large data sets
- You have excellent analytical skills
- You have a feel for our industry & e-commerce
- You have at least 1 year of experience in this field and you are ready for the next step in your career
- You live within 1 hour commuting time from our office in Waalwijk, The Netherlands or you are willing to move to this area
- A contract for 40 hours a week (fulltime)
- A salary that matches your contribution to the company
- A solid pension plan
- Travel allowance
- 25 holidays a year
- A challenging job in a fun, informal company with lots of opportunities for growth and a positive atmosphere