We are looking for a Digital Analyst to work within our Digital Team. This role will be defining measurement strategies for our digital touch points, producing meaningful digital KPI dashboards and delivering performance reports with actionable insights with their stakeholders, using tools such as Adobe Analytics, Google Data Studio and Power BI. The Digital Analyst focuses on delivering organization-wide data and digital reports and insights enabling teams to monitor relevant KPI information for our digital touch points, both on a regular and ad-hoc basis.
The role will be working closely with the digital experience team with the aim of improving efficiency and relevance for our customers experience. You will provide insights and recommendations into customer behavior and any obstacles preventing shoppers from interacting with and transacting on site based on the data available. This role will use the data we collect in our Digital Analytics, Customer feedback and UX research tools to focus on eliminating frictions and exploring opportunities to improve customer experience. Together with the digital marketing team you will be analyzing current online marketing acquisition strategies and exploring new opportunities and/or new strategies.Verantwoordelijkheden
- Analyzing online user behavior, conversion data and customer journeys, funnel analysis and multi-channel attribution
- Performing ROI analysis to evaluate efficiency and effectiveness of different marketing campaigns
- Performing ad-hoc analytics and conversion optimization consultancy for our digital experience team, influencing conversion optimization strategies with solid analytical data
- Build easy to interpret and visualizing dashboards and reports based on the defined KPIs for various business areas to help measuring the business performance
- Analyze website traffic for trends and use patterns to identify and quantify customer habits and behavior and recommend modifications for marketing, merchandising, content and customer service to maximize traffic, satisfaction, conversion and sales generation
- Providing internal consultancy on campaign tagging and additional on-site tracking
- Spotting potential to implement innovative new methodologies and improve analytical procedure
- Using available data sources to deep dive and troubleshoot campaign (and overall) performance issues and propose methodical optimization tests, both on-site and campaign based.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing or relevant degree.
- 3+ year experience working in a digital environment
- Experience and/or affinity with digital analytics concepts and tracking tools (e.g. Adobe Analytics, Google Analytics or others)
- B2C experience in e-commerce is highly desirable
- Understanding and experience in visualizing data in an easy to understand, actionable and storytelling way within reports and dashboards
- Analytical mindset using data to identify issues and create clear actions to improve website performance and KPIs
- A pro-active and self-motivated approach which includes curiosity and an appetite to improve conversion and experience
- An understanding on how different components within a web system work & interact in an e-commerce environment
- Strong collaboration skills across teams, departments, locations and organizations
- An understanding of SQL, Python or R is highly desirable however not required.
Wat wij bieden