Wat ga jij doen als Senior Consultant Project Assurance?
The team this role falls under is IT Assurance & Advisory. This team supports banks, insurance companies, pension funds, leasing companies, governments and healthcare institutions in the field of control and operational risks. With respect to project assurance, we help our clients by advising on risk management within programs and projects for a controlled and monitored implementation of (often complex) IT change processes. In addition, we point our clients to opportunities in the market when it comes to changes in, for example, legislation, privacy, sustainability, innovation and IT.
"As a Senior Consultant Project Assurance you will for example be involved in advising clients on the application and implementation of a new financial IT system or advising organizations on the impact of new legislation and pension system. Our clients' work takes place in both a traditional, for example Prince II, as well as an Agile organizational setup."
In this role you will find yourself in a broad playing field, combining knowledge of program and project management, data migration and conversions, current market developments, business processes and IT in different ways in challenging assignments.
- Provide in-depth advice on program and project management
- Providing clients with insight into the project status, identifying risks and advising on them
- Providing feedback on the quality of project deliverables
- Providing a critical sounding board for the project steering committee and the board of the client organization
- Contributing to the achievement of the project objectives
Dit neem jij mee
- HBO/WO degree in business administration, business economics, public administration or (international) project management
- 3 - 5 years relevant work experience (IT project and/or risk management)
- Certified in and experience with Prince II/IPMA
- Experience with the Agile way of working
- Hands-on, analytically strong and quality oriented
- Team player, people-oriented, eager to learn and enterprising
Dit bieden wij
- A competitive salary
- 30 vacation days
- Own choice in some of your terms of employment
- A laptop and iPhone that you can also use privately
- Non-contributory pension
- A lease car
- Discount on insurances and sport school subscriptions