Would you like to get a bonus of €500,- net? Then apply for this amazing job and receive a bonus of €250,- after the probation period and €250,- after signing your 2nd contract.
Do you want to work in a colourful hotel with beautiful rooms? Are you reliable and have a strong pair of hands? If you say Yes I Can! Then we are looking for you – a Back of House Coordinator for the Park Inn by Radisson Amsterdam City West!
The Back of House Coordinator position is a key position within the Housekeeping Team who is also responsible for the general stores. Manning the busy housekeeping headquarters, you will be responsible for receiving all incoming calls from other departments and/or suppliers, with the majority of calls coming from Front Office. You are responsible for the general stores within the hotel, receiving goods and the associated administration of incoming packing slips and invoices. You will act on guest requests and dispatch calls accordingly. You ensure follow-up is done, after which you will follow up with whomever placed the request. In the meantime, you assist with administrative tasks such as registration of working hours, processing of invoices and scheduling. In your office, everything is tidy, neat and organized! This is a fulltime job and mainly concerns weekdays with an occasional Saturday. The hours are flexible and can depend on your preference.
Your tasks & responsibilities:
- Supporting the Housekeeping Manager in the overall running of the Housekeeping Department;
- Being the main contact person in the office during daytime hours;
- Act as one-stop point of contact for Front Office and other departments;
- Dispatching guest requests and Front Office requests to the respective HSK Supervisor and following-up afterwards to Front Office;
- Supporting, coaching and co-leading the Housekeeping Supervisor team, act as a pinch-hitter during peak-times;
- Administrative tasks such as invoices, scheduling and registration of (contract) labour hours;
- On rotation responsible for the opening shift, assigning Room Attendant & Supervisor task sheets;
- Storing & analysing incoming goods in the warehouse;
- Keeping warehouse areas, racks and used transport tools clean;
- Correct administration of incoming packing slips, invoices and issued goods;
- Stock counts at the end of the month to determine the final stocks of the warehouses and various outlets;
- Ordering goods & supplies for the Housekeep
What we are looking for:
- At least 1 year of experience in a similar coordinating position;
- Track record with administrative tasks;
- You have good communication and social skills;
- You can work independently but also in a team;
- You are looking for a fulltime job;
- Knowledge of Excel is an advantage;
- Knowledge of the Dutch language would be a plus;
What do we have to offer?
- A salary that fits the position;
- After the probation period €250,- and after signing the 2nd contract €250,-
- Guidance in your development as a hotel professional;
- Passionate colleagues and empowering managers;
- Informal culture where having fun in your job is important;
- International training possibilities;
- Introduction program for your position, our hotel brands and the company culture;
- After your probation period, a 'Weet Waar je Werkt' (Know Where You Work) program so you can have a real guest experience;
- Discount in hotels around the world belonging to the Radisson Hotel Group, and not just for you but also your friends & family!;
- Possibility to participate in a collective medical insurance.
Are you enthusiastic after reading this vacancy? Would you like to send something else than a motivation letter? Send us your creative video- / audio-/ text message to email@example.com or send a whatsapp message to 06 21 34 14 74 and we will contact you as soon as possible!
Park Inn & VEN
Park Inn by Radisson Amsterdam City West is a colorful and unique hotel with 476 hotel rooms and 20 meeting rooms all designed by Karim Rashid. The hotel is part of the VEN complex, the mixed used building is shared with Holland Casino, Wellness and apartments of B-Apart. Interested?
Of course, you want to know how it is to work for Park Inn by Radisson Amsterdam City West. This can be described as fun and informal, but with a high service quality towards our guests!
Radisson Hotel GroupTM(formerly Carlson Rezidor Hotel Group) is one of the world's largest hotel groups with eight distinctive hotel brands, more than 1,400 hotels in operation and under development around the world. The Radisson Hotel Group portfolio includes Radisson CollectionTM, Radisson Blu®, Radisson®, Radisson RED®, Park Plaza®, Park Inn® by Radisson, Country Inn & Suites® by Radisson and prizeotel. We have more than 90.000 passionate employees working for the Radisson Hotel Group. The company is headquartered in Brussels, Minneapolis and Singapore.