Solliciteer op de website van de werkgever
At Siemens, we are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. We need the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow‘s reality. We are growing, and we are looking for a Financial Analyst to join our BENELUX team in Finance based in the Netherlands.
• Performs sophisticated financial analyses on budgets, cash flows, operating results, and business plans to determine rates of return, capital/cash flow requirements, etc.
• Prepares forecasts and analyses on industry and general economic trends.
• Support sales in constructing deals following revenue recognition guidelines.
• Reviews and prepares commission files.
• Usually operates with minimal direct supervision.
Education and Experience Requirements
• BS/BA in Economics, Accounting, Finance or related field
• Excellent knowledge of MS Excel
• A couple years of experience in Financial Reporting, Accounting, Analysis, and Planning
• Experience with SAP
• Strong analytical skills with attention to detail & accuracy
• Proficient in English, both written and verbal
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform crucial job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: dARE - Operative Activity 576w (previously SISW B.V.)
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time