Eurofins Scientific is an international life sciences company, which provides a unique range of analytical testing services to clients across multiple industries. The Group believes it is the world leader in food, environment, pharmaceutical and cosmetics products testing and in agroscience CRO services. It is also one of the global independent market leaders in certain testing and laboratory services for genomics, discovery pharmacology, forensics, CDMO, advanced material sciences and for supporting clinical studies. In addition, Eurofins is one of the leading global emerging players in specialty clinical diagnostic testing.
In over just 30 years, Eurofins has grown from one laboratory in Nantes, France to over 47,000 staff across a network of more than 900 independent companies in over 50 countries and operating more than 800 laboratories. Eurofins offers a portfolio of over 200,000 analytical methods to evaluate the safety, identity, composition, authenticity, origin, traceability and purity of biological substances and products, as well as providing innovative clinical diagnostic testing services, as one of the leading global emerging players in specialised clinical diagnostics testing.
In 2020, Eurofins generated 5.4 billion Euro proforma turnover in 800 laboratories across 50 countries, employing over 50.000 staff.
Business Unit Eurofins Manufacturing in Leiden is part of the international operating Eurofins and is a GMP certificated service organization, specialized in chemical- and physical testing. The organization performs next to stability- and validation studies also aseptic products of clinical material from the clean room. The Business Unit exists of 11 employees, among which a manager, a project manager, a team leader and a qualified person. The Business Unit Manufacturing is specialized in Contract Manufacturing: aseptic fill of medication for pre- clinical and phase I and II Clinical trials. As well as small scale fill of commercialized products.Job Description
The Project Manager is responsible for planning and facilitating Manufacturing projects to ensure they are completed in a timely fashion within budget and within scope. Main responsibilities include assembling a project team, defining requirements, assigning and coordinating tasks, and monitoring and summarizing the progress of the project. Manufacturing projects can vary in scope and size, but typically consist of working with Team Leaders and/or Study Managers to drive a product through the manufacturing process.
The Project Manager gives attention to clients: demonstrates a desire to understand customer needs; listens to what customers are saying and asks questions as appropriate; demonstrates awareness of client goals. Follows up with clients during projects and following project completion; keeps clients up to date about decisions that affect them; seeks the comments, criticisms and involvement of clients; adjusts services based on client feedback.
· Coordinate and drive the projects according agreed client quotations
· Reviews client quote requests for capabilities, certifications, scope
· Determine and define project scope and requirements
· Determine resources needed to reach objectives and manage resources in effective and efficient manner
· Develop and manage detailed project schedule and plan
· Assign tasks and responsibilities and set deadlines
· Provide project updates on consistent basis to project team and stakeholders
· Manage changes to project scope, schedule, and costs as needed
· Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation as required
· You support client and internal auditsQualifications
The Ideal Candidate would possess:
· Project Management Professional (PMP) certification
· Previous experience in the pharmaceutical industry
· Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook
· Proficient in project management software tools
· Fluent in Dutch and English, written and spoken
· Basic knowledge of Laboratory Information Management System (LIMS)
Basic Minimum Qualifications:
· Bachelor degree in Science and 2-4 year’s experience as Project Manager preferred
· Strong familiarity with Project Management methodologies and best practices
· Must be willing and able to learn other software programs as needed
· Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills
· Excellent analytical, planning, and organization skills
· Ability to work effectively in a team environment
· Working experience in a GMP facilityAdditional Information
Manufacturing and Eurofins: A world of possibilities
This position is based at Business Unit Eurofins Manufacturing (part of Eurofins PROXY Laboratories B.V.) on the Bio Science Park in Leiden. We highly value our strong team spirit and encourage collaboration between colleagues.
Business Unit Eurofins Manufacturing offers a wide range of personal and professional possibilities:
• A responsible and challenging position within the team;
• Plenty of room for your own ideas and input;
• Specialist training and a range of opportunities for personal and professional development;
• Flexible working hours;
• Good salary and benefits.
Working at Business Unit Eurofins Manufacturing offers you the flexibility and personal touch of working in a medium sized and dynamic company, whilst also allowing you to benefit from having Eurofins as a parent company. Our ambitious growth plans provide ample opportunities for the motivated employees:
• Plenty of opportunities for growth;
• Varied work where you are in regular contact with other companies and scientists within the Eurofins group;
• A broad customer portfolio ensuring a lot of diversity in your work.
Would you like to know more?
For questions regarding the position, please contact our Human Resources Department at 071 524 40 80.
Acquisition for this vacancy is not appreciated.