Administrative specialist Dow Hoek
Are you experienced in the field of administration and do you know Microsoft Excel like the back of your hand? If so, Dow and Manpower have the perfect job opportunity for you in Hoek, Zeeland. With your knowledge of administrative processes and excellent command of both English and Dutch, you are the right person for the job. At Dow you can expect to earn a gross hourly wage between €15.00 and €18.46 and you will receive reimbursement of travel expenses. If you would like to know more about this job, please keep reading and don’t forget to apply for the position!
Employment agency Manpower is looking for an administrative specialist for Dow in Hoek.
Your working days as an administrative specialist at Dow will consist of a defined array of activities. These include solving problems in your work area by evaluating and selecting solutions from standard operating procedures. You will also act as an informal resource for team members who are less experienced in the field of administration. Furthermore, you will be responsible for the following:
What’s in it for you?
- Processing invoices related to Dow’s EMEAI car fleet process
- Solving issues concerning invoices, including adding any lacking data or converting invoices to the correct format
- Ensuring invoices are processed in a timely manner to prevent backlogs in payments
- Creating cost allocation files to accompany invoices
- Ensuring flawless internal cost allocation to various departments and legal entities
- Gross salary between €15.00 and €18.46 per hour
- Reimbursement of travel expenses at €0.19 per kilometre and full reimbursement of Westerschelde tunnel expenses
- Pension accrual via Manpower after 26 weeks of work
- Part-time job of 20 to 24 hours a week
- Fixed term Manpower contract at Dow
- Free access to e-learning platform Manpower Academy
Over de werkgever
The Dow Service Centre is the international service provider for the Dow Chemical Company. More than 1,100 employees representing over fifty nationalities work here. The Service Centre supports Dow and its joint ventures in Europe, the Middle East, Africa and India with a wide range of services. This includes logistics, customer services, finance, human resources, translations and more. In 2020 Dow received recognition as a Top Employer because of their support of local environmental projects and public events.
The working hours in this part-time position are during regular office hours. You will be working 20 to 24 hours a week and your working days will be selected in accordance with your availability.
Living in or near Terneuzen, Hoek, Middelburg or Bergen op Zoom is a bonus, but not mandatory!
- An EQF or mbo level 3 degree or higher
- At least one year of experience with financial and/or administrative processes, for instance as an administrative specialist, financial-administrative employee, administrator or similar
- An excellent command of English and Dutch (at least level B2 according to the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages)
- Knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- Availability of at least 20 hours per week
- A valid Dutch work permit or EU-nationality
- A certificate of conduct (Verklaring Omtrent Gedrag or VOG) that shows you have not committed any criminal offences
Wat wij bieden
€ 1.300,- tot € 1.920,-
Wil je meer informatie of heb je vragen over deze vacature neem dan contact op met Robin Van Loon via email@example.com of bel 088 282-8128.tijdelijk