Financial analyst Dow Terneuzen
If you are looking for a job in finance, look no further than this position of financial analyst at Dow. You will not only have the chance to work in an international environment, you will also become part of a multicultural team full of talented individuals. This job requires a Bachelor’s degree or an EQF level 6 degree (or higher) and at least one year of relevant experience. Your experience will be rewarded with a gross salary up to €3,200.- per month, pension accrual via Manpower and more! Are you interested? If so, keep reading and apply today!
Employment agency Manpower is looking for a financial analyst for Dow in Terneuzen.This is a temporary job until Juni 2021.
As a financial analyst at the Dow Service Centre you will be providing disbursements analyses and support the Procure to Pay department by providing reports. You can expect to perform the following tasks
What’s in it for you?
- Providing support for the development of metrics, analyses, and reporting
- Delivering KPI metrics and scorecard reporting
- Providing disbursements analyses and support
- Assisting in the development and maintenance of disbursement process standards and procedures
- Supporting operations compliance and audit reviews of regional processes
- Performing reporting and analytics to support fact based decision making
- Gross salary between €2,600.- and €3,200.- per month
- Reimbursement of travel expenses at €0.19 per kilometre and full reimbursement of Westerschelde tunnel expenses
- Full-time job of 40 hours a week
- Fixed term Manpower contract at Dow
- Temporary?job until June 2021
- Possibility of a permanent contract with Dow in the long run
- Free access to e-learning platform Studytube
Over de werkgever
About the company
The Dow Service Centre is the international service provider for the Dow Chemical Company. More than 1,100 employees representing over fifty nationalities work here. The Service Centre supports Dow and its joint ventures in Europe, the Middle East, Africa and India with a wide range of services. This includes logistics, customer services, finance, human resources, translations and more. In 2020 Dow received recognition as a Top Employer because of the their support of local environmental projects and public events.
The working hours in this full-time position are during regular offices hours.
Living in or near Terneuzen, Hoek, Middelburg or Bergen op Zoom is a bonus, but not mandatory!
- An EQF level 6 or Bachelor’s degree
- At least one year of experience in finance, for instance as a purchasing specialist, finance worker, financial analyst or similar
- An excellent command of the English language (at least B2 level according to the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages)
- Availability of 40 hours per week
- A valid Dutch work permit or EU-nationality
- A Certificate of Good Conduct (Verklaring Omtrent Gedrag or VOG) that shows you have not committed any criminal offences
Wat wij bieden
€ 2.600,- tot € 3.200,-
For more information please contact Robin Van Loon via email@example.com or call 088 282-8128.tijdelijk