We are looking for a full time Cost Controller for an international company in Schiedam.
- Accountancy planning: capability to estimate income/expenditure for a set period of time
- Accounting systems: capability to use Corporate accounting systems for the accounting, bookkeeping and reporting process. Capability to collect and elaborate data regarding own activities and to prepare different types of forms for financial statements and other views.
- Asset accountancy: knowledge of rules for managing investment projects and warehouse accounting.
- Budget controlling and reporting methods: capability to define budget for cost centers or jobs. Capability to analyze the actual result with the support of appropriate reporting tools
- General accounting techniques and Principles: knowledge of double entry bookkeeping system in order to post monthly management accruals of costs and revenues. Knowledge of the main general accountancy reports (e.g. financial statements, general ledger, etc.) and of the international financial/accounting reporting standards (e.g. IAS, IFRS, etc.) Passive cycle accounting: Knowledge of supplier management and passive cycle accounting. Capability to analyze purchase orders and posted invoices in order to define the correct amount of the actual of the period
- Planning and control processes and techniques: knowledge of processes and techniques used to develop a comprehensive multi-year business plan in terms of revenues stream and sources, cost structure and monitor relevant results and objectives through budgeting and management control activities.
Over de werkgever
International company with growth opportunities.
Wat wij bieden
- Full time based on 40 hours
- Start date immediately
- No 9 to 5 mentality
- Driving license is a must and owner of a car.
- Salary is between 2.500-3.500 gross based on experience.
- Bachelor of Commerce or bachelors degree in Finance and
Accounting or similar major.
- 4/5years experience
- Excel knowledge: advanced
- Language: English fluent
- Good analytics and reporting skills.
- Ability to multitask, work in a fast-paced environment.
- Have a high-level attention to detail.
- Ability to work independently and to partner with others to promote an environment of teamwork.
Voor deze functie is er geen minimale werkervaring vereist
Wat wij bieden