For one of our international clients CareerControl is recruiting a Financial Controller for their Holding company based in Zoeterwoude – Rijndijk. The holding company is shareholder for several entities.
Working for this company offers you an innovative and professional working environment, with plenty possibilities for self-development
Tasks & Responsibilities:
- Planning, Preparing annual financial statements in Dutch GAAP or IFRS for the entities in the Netherlands.
- Timely and accurate reporting of the monthly and quarterly financial statements and disclosures.
- Preparing comments on the monthly and quarterly reporting.
- Reporting to external stakeholders such as CBS and the DNB.
- Taking part in projects, such as the yearly investment book value testing.
- Liaising with the external auditor and taking care of the annual audits of the financial statements.
- Giving accounting advice to management, and other stakeholders.
- A master degree in accounting or CPA
- 3 years experience with an accounting firm.
- Knowledge of IFRS and Dutch GAAP, as well the ability to differentiate between Stand alone and group accounts.
- Strong technical accounting skills, preferably with experience of producing external financial statement.
- Excellent knowledge of English and Dutch is necessary, knowledge of German is an advantage.
- The ability to meet or to beat deadlines.
- Knowledge of SAP is an advantage, Microsoft office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint) knowledge a must.
- A business and result oriented attitude, combined with accuracy and a problem-solving mindset.
- To be a team player and have the ability to operate independent.
Over de werkgever
Wat wij bieden
- Excellent base salary
- 27 vacation days and 13 additional days off;
- Learning and development program with self-training courses
Uren per week:
32 - 40
Voor vragen over de vacature, neem contact op met de recruiter.vast
| E-mail email@example.com