Perform 2D(AutoCAD) drafting task (mainly mechanical general arrangement) and simple 3D modelling task assigned by Engineer lead discipline within schedule and with due respect to quality requirements related with design, verification, testing or study activities.
Interface with other draftsman and report on continuous basis to Engineer lead discipline.
- Verify at any time that the input information used for the work assigned are keeping up with the project development and warn the Engineer lead on any detected anomaly
- Carry simple 3D modelling task (3D inventor- 3D AutoCAD)
- Carry out general view drawing, details design view, installation sequence, vessel general layout, yard general layout and equipment installation
- Prepare bill of material or material take off for requisitions
- Ensure the quality of documents by permanent and adequate self-check and sign the document produced
- Inform all people concerned by the modifications resulting of the document produced
- Ensure when required the verification of document produced by other draftsman of the team
- Update the documents produced after comments issued by different disciplines or external stakeholders on the project
- Applying during the work assigned the relevant provision of quality and document control
- Knowledge of the oil & gas/ pipe lay offshore equipment and naval
- Knowledge engineering standard code and regulations
- Engineering design and document review
- 2D and 3D modelling
- Work experience +/- 3-5 years in International oil & gas branch
Over de werkgever
Our company operates as a service supplier in the offshore sector market for the oil and gas industry. The company is specialised in supplying maintenance, procurement and logistic services for oil and gas, for the offshore installation and construction activities. Its objective is to provide efficient service from a timeframe and economical point of view.
Wat wij bieden
- Salary between € 2500,- and 4000,-
- Contract with the company
- Working for a dynamic and big company
Uren per week:
1 - 40