Would you like to be part of a team focused on increasing adoption of Amazon Web Services within the Russia & CIS SMB segment? Do you want to work on the forefront of latest innovations and technologies? Do you seek the opportunity to work with a diverse set of customers, opportunities and markets, where no two days are the same, where you are encouraged to innovate and test new ideas with our SMB customers always at the heart of what we do?
As a Territory Acquisition Manager, you will have an exciting opportunity to drive the growth and shape the future of cloud technologies across your regional territory. Your responsibilities will include new business development, working on new opportunities and collaborating with partners to scale and accelerate customer success. The ideal candidate will possess both a sales and technical background that enables them to drive an engagement at the CXO level as well as with software developers, IT architects and partners. You should be a self-starter who is prepared to develop and execute against a territory scaling plan and consistently deliver on quarterly revenue targets.
Roles & Responsibilities:
· Help develop and perform against a territory plan for large number of SMB customers.
· Create an help implement a key plan for the territory focusing on both new and existing customers.
· Work closely with solutions architects to align with technical initiatives and products.
· Create & articulate compelling value propositions around AWS services.
· Maintain and manage a robust business development pipeline with accurate forecasting.
· Manage entire lifecycle of key opportunities from adoption to closure.
· Work with partners to extend reach & drive adoption.
· Ensure customer satisfaction by collaborating with AWS internal teams to focus on consistency of customer obsession.
· Collaborate with Partners, Marketing, Business Development and other functions on key initiatives and campaigns
· Present regular and accurate reports for management for review
· Extensive experience working with complex IT solutions/technology sales
· Bachelor/University degree in engineering or computer science
· High level understanding of Cloud Technology
· Ability to work cross functionally
· Ability to think and act independently within a fast-paced multi-task driven environment
· Self-starter with highly developed interpersonal skills, decisive and result oriented
· Excellent written and verbal communication skill
· Fluent in Russian and English
· Another European language would be an asset
· Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent or higher
· Literacy in Salesforce desirable