Bewirb dich auf der Webseite des Arbeitgebers
Are you passionate with helping customers discover Amazon and its services and products to the broadest extend? Do you want to give them the richest, most inspiring experience in their shopping and entertainment journey? You are in the right place! Come join our Customer Engagement Team in Marketing & Prime, where your actions will have direct impact to millions of customers!
We are looking for a Head of Engagement Marketing. This position can be based in London, Munich, Paris, Milan, Madrid or Luxembourg.
You will be joining our Customer Engagement Team, whose mission is to create, operate and promote experiences that drive long-term customer engagement. You will define the strategy and manage marketing-focused initiatives of significant complexity with broad cross-organizational business impact through sustained customer engagement. Through engagement marketing strategies that target all customers according to their individual engagement level, you will drive customer visit frequency, increase the breadth of services/products used and encourage organic repeat visits. When exposing customers to new areas of Amazon’s catalog and program offerings, and surprise and delight customers with personalized incentives, you develop strong guardrails to avoid customer fixation on incentivized offers.
You will lead a team and drive a roadmap that includes a strategic plan for the next 3+ years and work directly with product managers, partner teams, and consumer marketing leaders to develop strategies that drive engagement. A qualified candidate for this position possesses deep knowledge and expertise in operational processes as well as select technical or business fields, and is expected to develop a broad business understanding across the Consumer organization more generally.
Key job responsibilities
· You will leverage systems to intelligently understand and address the ever-evolving customer behaviors and shopping habits of customers. You will be responsible for gathering insights, developing ideas and building new and innovative customer facing strategies to delight customers with our set of engagement experiences and products. You will drive understanding and adoption of existing content management and measurement tools.
· Building on your learnings and insights you will develop ideas and proposals for new tools and mechanisms to target and reach customers, helping them to understand the breadth of Amazon experiences, offers and entertainment services. You will work with the EU and WW Tech Teams to build the next generation of features and products that will evolve Amazon’s capability to share marketing content onsite/in-app in the most targeted fashion.
· You own the engagement marketing roadmap creation and manage prioritization process across all customer engagement teams, fostering alignment so that product and engineering teams can effectively work together to improve customer engagement as well as building a global partnership in this business area across US, EU and Asia.
· You will be collaborating with teams across EU and WW to drive visibility for the launches new features and products for our customers.
· You will be leading a team of Marketing Managers to drive the go-to-marketing concepts and execution across multiple engagement and marketing experiences. You will manage the intake and prioritization of campaigns.
· You will write working backwards documents, business proposals, and requirement documents and ensure clear communication and coordination among internal stakeholder teams.
A day in the life
By building a constant inflow of customer behavior insights through experimentation and analysis, you will closely collaborate with your peers and influence the customer engagement experiences.
You will evolve our onsite/in-app marketing capabilities to run engagement campaigns in a managed and intentional fashion.
Your go-to-market campaigns for our engagement experiences and products will span across our owned & operated channels and include other marketing channels when beneficial.
About the team
We are builders who bring their unique skills, perspectives, backgrounds and ideas to invent on behalf of our customers. We believe that an inclusive culture is essential to what we strive to achieve as a team. We take steps to ensure everyone feels embraced, valued, and empowered to succeed and thrive. Amazon is a platform is for everyone, and so is our workplace.
We continue to learn and iterate, and foster inclusion internally through educational programmes, mentorship schemes, flexible working arrangements, and egalitarian benefits for all of our employees.
Our commitment to diversity, equity, and inclusion is central to Amazon’s mission to be Earth’s *Most Customer-Centric Company*, *Best Employer*, and *Safest Place to Work*.
“We all know that distinctiveness – originality – is valuable. We are all taught to "be yourself." What I'm really asking you to do is to embrace and be realistic about how much energy it takes to maintain that distinctiveness. The world wants you to be typical – in a thousand ways, it pulls at you. Don't let it happen." – Jeff Bezos, 2020 Letter to Shareholders
· You are an innovative, customer-obsessed, creative and analytical leader who is able to distill complex problems into solutions that drive increased relevance and engagement across all Amazon offers and services.
· You are entrepreneurial, innovative and analytical with an eye for compelling content, bar raising customer experiences and a passion for content experimentation.
· You must have a strong analytical capability to analyze financial and engagement data, be detail oriented and extremely capable of handling multiple strategies at once, managing highly ambiguous customer and business topics, and comfortable working with a diverse set of product and business leaders.
· You are a leader who communicates and influences effectively at all levels of the broader organization, thinks strategically, takes initiative, leads by example, and operates efficiently and autonomously in a complex and dynamic environment.
· Our environment is fast-paced and requires someone who is flexible, detail-oriented, and comfortable managing highly ambiguous customer and business topics, working with multiple teams, partners, and management.
· You love data and are comfortable working with designers, engineers, product managers, and other marketers to get things done.
· You have demonstrated experience of hiring and developing a team.
· You bring experience in marketing, and specifically in e-commerce merchandising is highly desired.
· You have working knowledge in SQL and/or HTML to support analysis and experimentation.
· You bring working knowledge of one additional European language.
Tip: Remember, you do not have to tick every box to apply for the role. If you are excited about joining us, we would love to hear from you.
We appreciate that applying for a new job takes a lot of work and we value your time. We are really looking forward to receiving your application! Thank you!
Note: If you need us to make any adjustments throughout the recruitment process due to a disability or any other health issue, please let us know.
Amazon is an equal opportunities employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We make recruiting decisions based on your experience and skills. We value your passion to discover, invent, simplify and build. Protecting your privacy and the security of your data is a longstanding top priority for Amazon. Please consult our Privacy Notice (https://www.amazon.jobs/en/privacy_page) to know more about how we collect, use and transfer the personal data of our candidates.