Head of Internal Communications Turbocharging (80-100%)
Head of Internal Communications Turbocharging (80-100%)Take your next career step at ABB with a global team that is energizing the transformation of society and industry to achieve a more productive, sustainable future. At ABB, we have the clear goal of driving diversity and inclusion across all dimensions: gender, LGBTQ+, abilities, ethnicity and generations. Together, we are embarking on a journey where each and every one of us, individually and collectively, welcomes and celebrates individual differences.
In November 2020, ABB announced the planned divestment of its Turbocharging Division. Turbocharging is a successful and profitable Division in a mature market and has been for long a highly self-reliant business within ABB. ABB has decided to take this step, acknowledging that for Turbocharging to realize its full potential going forward, a new setup is required. As the next step, alternative ownership options, including a spin-off to the Swiss stock market, will be assessed, considering value for customers, ABB and the future of the turbocharging business. In this role you will define and execute the internal communications strategy and employee engagement during the transition and for the new company at a global level. The Head of Internal Communications reports to the Head of Communications, Turbocharging. Are you looking for a new challenge with the possibility to build-up a new organization from scratch? You love to drive continuous improvement and change within a global organization? Then we are looking forward to meeting you!
- Develop and implement an integrated internal communications strategy aligned with business objectives and direction as well as an annual internal communications work plan
- Develop and maintain editorial calendars to drive internal communications in line with business priorities and external news flow
- Develop cohesiveness/coherence (including consistency with external communication) messages, content, channels and materials to support global internal communications strategy
- Work closely with the global leadership team and country representatives to understand communications challenges and needs
- Ensure organizational initiatives, priorities and projects are successfully communicated to employees and stakeholders
- Define relevant metrics to measure success (including feedback from stakeholders and analytics of internal communications channels) and adapt communication strategy and tactics, incorporating lessons learned
- Plan, curate, edit and write content for a variety of internal communications media (intranet, newsletters, internal social media channels)
- Break down complex matters to better inform and engage employees
- Manage resources and budget efficiently and effectively
- Support managers and senior executives to develop and execute their communications plans
- Amplify key topics, focus areas and leadership messages effectively and in a timely manner.
- Master’s degree in journalism and/or communication / marketing, etc.
- Mother tongue German and fluent English are a must
- 10+ years of relevant, preferably internal communications, experience (prefer technical / industrial environment) ideally in a large multinational international organization with at least 4+ years in a senior role involving engagement with senior leadership and driving global projects
- Ability to mix strategic and creative strengths to deliver impactful communication programs and campaigns that inform, educate, motivate and engage employees
- Crafting and delivering compelling stories that are relevant and create a high level of employee engagement
- Reliable person with a strong commitment to speed and quality
- Highly efficient organizer and result orientation
- Team player, ability to work under pressure.
More about us
ABB Turbocharging manufactures and maintains turbochargers for engines on ships, power stations, diesel locomotives and large, off-highway vehicles. We strive to be a trusted partner in supporting our customers transit towards sustainable industries with innovative technology, expertise and smart solutions. We look forward to receiving your application via our career portal. The recruiting process is being led by Hanspeter Müller, Talent Partner ABB Switzerland Ltd. If you want to discover more about ABB, take another look at our website www.abb.com.
Art des Stellenangebotes:
Es ist kein Abschluss erforderlich
Was wir bieten