Service Coordinator - Robotics
Service Coordinator - RoboticsTake your next career step at ABB with a global team that is energizing the transformation of society and industry to achieve a more productive, sustainable future. At ABB, we have the clear goal of driving diversity and inclusion across all dimensions: gender, LGBTQ+, abilities, ethnicity and generations. Together, we are embarking on a journey where each and every one of us, individually and collectively, welcomes and celebrates individual differences.
The Service Coordinator occupies an important position in the execution of Service projects and activities related to Robotics preventive maintenance in Belgium. You will be coordinating and planning the provision of necessary resources, spare parts and logistics for on-site service jobs, ensuring that the process is seamless, from quotation to invoicing and cash collection. Reporting to the Service Manager, you will act as the key point of contact for the customer during the execution of a service job, optimizing customer satisfaction by meeting all obligations and requirements while complying with Health, Safety & Environment requirements.
- Building sustainable customer relationships to ensure local client growth, satisfaction and retention and utilizing feedback to drive development of processes and practice
- Planning maintenance interventions with our customers inclusive the logistics flow
- Providing work description to engineers for execution of Preventive Maintenance and prepare job safety plans where needed
- Managing all required reporting and documentation and overseeing the timely registration of necessary data in the system
- Supporting the sales for service agreements and preparing Service Agreements
- Reporting and taking required action towards our customers based on maintenance reporting. ( conclusions, recommendations, and quotations of new preventive actions)
- Identifying new and emerging business opportunities and quote them towards customers.
- Identifying key improvement opportunities in products, services and processes, and disseminating the findings
- Can-do mentality, with a collaborative, solution-focused approach and strong written and spoken communication skills
- Proven planning and organizing skills with an eye for details
- Self-motivation, curiosity and a desire to learn about innovative technologies
- Proficient in Dutch and French. English being an asset.
- Excellent communication skills with a powerful customer focus
More about us
ABB Robotics & Discrete Automation is a pioneer in robotics, machine automation and digital services, providing innovative solutions for a diverse range of industries, from automotive to electronics to logistics. As one of the world’s leading robotics and machine automation suppliers, we have shipped over 500,000 robot solutions. We help our customers of all sizes to increase productivity, flexibility and simplicity and to improve output quality. We support their transition towards the connected and collaborative factory of the future. ABB Robotics & Discrete Automation employs more than 11,000 people at over 100 locations in more than 53 countries. www.abb.com/robotics We look forward to receiving your application. If you want to discover more about ABB, take another look at our website www.abb.com.
Art des Stellenangebotes:
Es ist kein Abschluss erforderlich
Was wir bieten