Global Continuous Improvement (CI) Program and Competence Manager 80-100%
Global Continuous Improvement (CI) Program and Competence Manager 80-100%Take your next career step at ABB with a global team that is energizing the transformation of society and industry to achieve a more productive, sustainable future. At ABB, we have the clear goal of driving diversity and inclusion across all dimensions: gender, LGBTQ+, abilities, ethnicity and generations. Together, we are embarking on a journey where each and every one of us, individually and collectively, welcomes and celebrates individual differences.
In this role, you will foster and improve the continuous improvement culture at ABB Turbocharging, focusing on customers’ needs and requirements, , utilizing the Lean Six Sigma methodology, and creating transparency by monitoring progress of improvement projects. Reporting to the Head of Management Systems and Customer Feedback, , you will be managing the global Continuous Improvement (CI) program including the capability building through trainings.
- Lead main improvement projects using the Lean Six Sigma methodology and provide coaching and facilitation support to the business.
- Create transparency to monitor progress and act as Project Management Office (PMO) for the improvement project portfolio
- Work with the global Quality & CI manager team to develop and implement a common and consistent approach / program for CI across the Division supporting the business strategy
- Ensure cooperation of the Quality & CI managers in the Product Groups / Functions / Hubs & facilitate best practice sharing across the locations of the Division
- Mentor and coach Quality & CI candidates and develop a pipeline of Quality & CI team members able to drive business results
- Partner with business leaders to understand their organization’s vision, objectives and improvement needs to help them define a course of action in alignment with the global Quality & CI manager team
- Driving cultural transformation with a hands-on (“gemba”) approach
- Promoting behavioral change to continuously improve function performance through programs and initiatives
- Develop a global training program and deliver trainings
- Minimum of 5 years work experience in leading large process improvement projects preferably in an international industrial environment
- Lean Six Sigma Black Belt certified
- Leadership experience corresponding to this role with ability to drive results, influence othersand strong coaching competence
- Strong character capable to deal with all aspects of change management
- A collaborative, solution-focused approach and strong written and spoken communication skills
- Ideally, an University degree with extensive knowledge of business administration, mechanical engineering and quality management
- Good command of English, both spoken and written – Basic knowledge of German
More about us
ABB Turbocharging manufactures and maintains turbochargers for engines on ships, power stations, diesel locomotives and large, off-highway vehicles. We strive to be a trusted partner in supporting our customers transit towards sustainable industries with innovative technology, expertise, and smart solutions. We look forward to receiving your application. The recruiting process is being led by Nathalie Bierschenk, Talent Partner ABB Switzerland Ltd. If you want to discover more about ABB, take another look at our website www.abb.com. We look forward to receiving your application (documents submitted in English are appreciated). If you want to discover more about ABB, take another look at our website www.abb.com. ABB Data Privacy Statement: https://new.abb.com/privacy-notice/candidate
Art des Stellenangebotes:
Es ist kein Abschluss erforderlich
Was wir bieten