Application Owner Manufacturing Apps & IS Application Manager 80%-100%
Bewirb dich auf der Webseite des Arbeitgebers
Application Owner Manufacturing Apps & IS Application Manager 80%-100%Take your next career step at ABB with a global team that is energizing the transformation of society and industry to achieve a more productive, sustainable future. At ABB, we have the clear goal of driving diversity and inclusion across all dimensions: gender, LGBTQ+, abilities, ethnicity and generations. Together, we are embarking on a journey where each and every one of us, individually and collectively, welcomes and celebrates individual differences.
November 19, 2020, ABB announced the planned divestment of its Turbocharging Division. Turbocharging is a successful and profitable Division in a mature market and has been for long a highly self-reliant business within ABB. ABB has decided to take this step, acknowledging that for Turbocharging to realize its full potential going forward, a new setup is required. As the next step, alternative ownership options, including a spin-off to the Swiss stock market, will be assessed, considering value for customers, ABB and the future of the turbocharging business. You will be reporting to the head of application and process engineering, based in Switzerland as part of a talented IT team who will work closely with you to ensure a stable operation of our IT systems and applications. The core responsibility of the Application Owner Manufacturing Apps and IS Applications Manager is coordination of build & run aspects of one or more applications from Manufacturing Domain.
- Be responsible for a part of the Factory Applications Portfolio including also the integration of our Backend Systems (e.g., ERP, Tool Mgmt., DNC / CATIA NC) to the MES (Manufacturing Control Systems) and our manufacturing machines and highly automated manufacturing cells
- Coordinate and implement the application strategy in the role as application owner with the business and other IS departments
- Ensure stable operation and a seamless integration of all apps and hardware into the infrastructure (e.g., Datacentre, Servers, Network)
- Ensure IS Security of production application landscape in close cooperation with responsible for cybersecurity
- Ensure that the application services being provided to customers are aligned to the customers’ need for them following Service Level Management process framework
- Manage and develop the quality of application services in scope by negotiating, monitoring, and maintaining Service Level respectively managing
- Manage the application delivery team, operations, releases, change management and roll-out support including also internal and external suppliers/service providers
- Manage budget for one or more global applications and deliver activities within agreed schedules and costs
- Review service level reports for internal and external delivery parties and organize service performance meeting
- Communicate with stakeholders to update status, resolve issues, and manage expectations for assigned applications
- Negotiate release strategy and release scope with vendor and drive vendor performance and contract management
- Contribute to develop Service Management processes within application operations
- Identify new opportunities for services providers
- Ensure 2nd Level Support for assigned systems and apps
- Document systems and apps and create needed working instructions for end-user and service desk.
- Minimum of 5 yrs+ experience as an application owner for production systems and MES
- Senior application manager with 5yrs+ experience working in an international environment
- A high level of self-motivation, curiosity, and hands-on mentality
- The ability to manage multiple demands on time on a global scale, working with cross-functional, virtual, and international teams
- Identification and removal of obstacles / escalation and cross-functional conflict resolution
- Ability to promote a team environment
- Thorough knowledge of IT service management concepts (ITIL)
- Fluent spoken and written English (C1 / C2), German is an Asset
- Strong negotiation, facilitation and consensus building skills
More about us
ABB Turbocharging manufactures and maintains turbochargers for engines on ships, power stations, diesel locomotives and large, off-highway vehicles. We strive to be a trusted partner in supporting our customers transit towards sustainable industries with innovative technology, expertise and smart solutions. We look forward to receiving your application via our career portal. The recruiting process is being led by Hanspeter Müller, Talent Partner ABB Switzerland Ltd. If you want to discover more about ABB, take another look at our website www.abb.com.
Art des Stellenangebotes:
Es ist kein Abschluss erforderlich
Was wir bieten