Bewirb dich auf der Webseite des Arbeitgebers
Are you an experienced content creator who thrives when you connect with your audience and bring their stories to life? Do you have a proven track record of producing engaging video content at scale, on time and to a high standard? Are you looking for a work environment where you can develop your content production skills while thinking big and innovating for international audiences? If so, the Amazon Global Communities (AGC) team is the perfect environment for you.
At AGC, our mission is simple: drive engagement, advocacy, and program success among critical third parties in Amazon’s supply chain. We do this by building communities that connect, inform, and inspire the ecosystem of entrepreneurs and business owners who work in harmony with us to improve delivery flexibility, speed and reliability for our customers. We measure our success through the positive impact we deliver for community members’ businesses, but also in the relationships we enable community members to build with each other, and with Amazon.
To help us achieve this mission, the AGC team is seeking a Senior Producer to own content strategy and execution for our Ignite community for Amazon’s third party Delivery Service Partners (DSPs) in Europe. DSPs connect every day in the Ignite community forum to chat with each other, stream videos, and get up-to-speed on the happenings across their community. Our Content team produces a mix of viewing experiences – including streamable TV series episodes, in-person and virtual events, a news network, and a library of how-to, community-centric perspectives. Your job is to bring this to life for your community.
In this role, you will own the content roadmap and editorial calendar for a community of 500+ DSPs based in the UK and across Europe. Key deliverables include the content strategy for your communities, a forward-looking editorial calendar across your channels (digital community, virtual events, in-person events), and production of 5-10 video stories per month. You will also own content strategy and production for 5-10 in-person events throughout the year, and you will deliver your storytelling through a mix of agency, in-house, and scrappy solo production mechanisms that you select by working back from the best experience for your customer.
Does this sound like you? Think you’re up for the challenge? Apply today and let us know why.
**NOTE: This role is open in Munich, but can also be located in London, Milan or Madrid**
· Relevant work experience in brand storytelling, digital journalism, or non-fiction film production.
· Strong written and verbal communication skills; experience communicating effectively to global stakeholders at a senior level.
· Fluency in English and German are required.
· A strong portfolio of professional content, with individual contributions clearly attributed per project.
· Superior organizational skills, especially with large volumes of digital visual content such as video, photographs and graphic assets.
· High technical filmmaking capabilities, including basic experience on set across all aspects of production.
· Experience in content operations, with ability to drive multiple projects in various mediums and of different sizes across the finish line in parallel, all while on tight deadline(s).
· Passionate about and capable of embedding diverse perspectives in your storytelling.
· Experience collaborating with visual content development teams and multiple stakeholders all working toward a common goal.
· Experience project managing agency creative teams and productions small and large-scale.
· Video editing or shooting skills.
· Proficiency with another European language is preferred (specifically French, Spanish or Italian).
Please submit CV's in English.
Amazon is an equal opportunities employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We make recruiting decisions based on your experience and skills. We value your passion to discover, invent, simplify and build. Protecting your privacy and the security of your data is a longstanding top priority for Amazon. Please consult our Privacy Notice to know more about how we collect, use and transfer the personal data of our candidates